Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I don't post flicks because that takes a camera, and I don't have one. I explained this before Moke! I tried once and was unsuccesful. Honestly, I don't paint very much anymore. I come to this site to look at good graffiti and the shit that I hate on I think is poop, and I know more people share that same opinion.

Originally posted by boob@Mar 9 2006, 01:56 PM

I don't post flicks because that takes a camera, and I don't have one. I explained this before Moke! I tried once and was unsuccesful. Honestly, I don't paint very much anymore. I come to this site to look at good graffiti and the shit that I hate on I think is poop, and I know more people share that same opinion.

Buy camera steal a camera barrow a camera. AND NOW YOU KNOW, AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE. YOOO JOE!!!! :burn:

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 9 2006, 06:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 9 2006, 06:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IrishPride@Mar 5 2006, 07:29 PM

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

OOOOOOOH YEEEEAAAHHH! SNAP INTO IT!!!!!!! :king: :king: :king:

[/b]

see, quality flicks. I like It Irish, keep 'em comin.

Originally posted by wutchuknowbout?+Mar 9 2006, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wutchuknowbout? - Mar 9 2006, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by $$PROFIT$$@Mar 9 2006, 12:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-wutchuknowbout?@Mar 8 2006, 10:30 PM

fuck you

dog what the fuck do you write? your kinda jumpin off at the mouth like your hard

i'm not jumping off the mouth at all why does everyone gotta hate on shit with no explanation just for the purpose of hating... how are any of u especially boob who has never posted a flick gonna hate on anyone ESPECIALLY ZEB i just dont get wut the fuck the purpose of all of this hate is if there really is any and honestly most of the motherfuckers hating don't post flicks... so really dont jump on me

[/b]

first off nobody hates for no reason, everyone has a reason for doin something, second of all, if he had more skill he probably wouldnt get clowned on as much, so if someone has beef im asuming they can back it up or has more skill, gettin hated on is all dues being payed by the older cats in the game

why does everyone take this shit (not graff) so seriously. It's the internet. let people run their mouths, I admit that might talk a little too much shit on this thread but part of me does it because heads like "wutchu whatever" get all butt hurt about this. Is Moke your soulmate, do you guys frequent Neighbors on the hill. You make me laugh, I love it. LOL :haha:

Originally posted by wutchuknowbout?+Mar 8 2006, 10:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wutchuknowbout? - Mar 8 2006, 10:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by $$PROFIT$$@Mar 9 2006, 12:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-wutchuknowbout?@Mar 8 2006, 10:30 PM

fuck you

dog what the fuck do you write? your kinda jumpin off at the mouth like your hard

i'm not jumping off the mouth at all why does everyone gotta hate on shit with no explanation just for the purpose of hating... how are any of u especially boob who has never posted a flick gonna hate on anyone ESPECIALLY ZEB i just dont get wut the fuck the purpose of all of this hate is if there really is any and honestly most of the motherfuckers hating don't post flicks... so really dont jump on me

[/b]

TALKING SHIT ON THAT NIGGA ZEB WILL GET YOU NOWHERE FAST

STOP JOCKING,MAYBE ILL BUY YOU A PEN AND PAD TO PRACTICE ON :haha: :haha: :haha:

JUST FACE IT GRAFF AINT YOURE GAME :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Originally posted by $$PROFIT$$@Mar 9 2006, 07:13 PM

and also, you still havent said what YOU write

that's cuz i don't really prefer to put myself on blast... i've been caught before and i'd rather keep my name... my real name off the internet and boob i agree with u on one thing.. fuck e beef i'm just down to not have these arguments anymore... and plus everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Originally posted by $$PROFIT$$@Mar 9 2006, 10:53 PM

^^

i think that means your a toy so you dont wanna put your name on "BLAST"

So are you part of law enforcement, or do you jsut like helping them out? or enjoy trying to help them out and failing miserably, you're not a big help to this message board, so i suggest you post flicks or get outta here, and not get all butthurt cause someone doenst wanna post their name up, honestly. :five-o:

anyone been seein ALI around? Ive been seein that shit up alot recently on the busses and downtown. ill get flicks as soon as i get my camera back, which will probably be this weekend. But it looks like we mite have a new graff head in seattle thats actually gonna putt in some solid work

Originally posted by IrishPride+Mar 9 2006, 11:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (IrishPride - Mar 9 2006, 11:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KyleAnderson344@Mar 9 2006, 10:26 PM

stop the shit talking and post flics.... EVERYONE

O.K. YOU FIRST :king:

[/b]

maybe later.. im too lazy for all that resizing and uploading and rocket boosting and all that other bull shit