Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest seattledied

www.photobucket.com

sign up. upload your pics. click to make it to the fullest size. then right click on your mouse. hit properties. copy the url over to the 12oz box and right above it, press the IMG bottom and past the URL to it. there

alkweers on his kneeeeees

Originally posted by alkestyles

gaws please shut up you have disrespected alot of crews and writers you have no role in this city. go back to texas,quit fronting and learn some respect I wont stripe ya but i dont like ya

Im gon find ya!!!!!!!!

ize got connects!!!!!!!!!!!

uhbuhkuhs

on dat azz

Naah.

No beef with GPK, no way. Not today. Hey! I like to spray crazily all day for free. When the night turns grey, I come out to play, yet I like to be lazy thats why I bomb with lazer rays and packs mutha fuckin razor blades and quinch my thirst with Marsh but that shits harsh. My crew marches and'll leave fools stiff like starches. BUT ONLY IF YOU START SHIT.

Re: alkweers on his kneeeeees

Originally posted by UhBuhKuh

Im gon find ya!!!!!!!!

ize got connects!!!!!!!!!!!

uhbuhkuhs

on dat azz

Yo gauze nice name change you have way too much time on your hands cheese dick.alki was right but never mind that it wont matter in the end.you dont want beef with these kids they will beet the dog shit out of you and hack your shit.you are out of control on here and its time you stop eating away my time with your worthless swill.keep geting up and stop the shit talking tough guy

Re: if you dont mind

Originally posted by GAWS

I would appreciate people not talking to me. I dont like coming on here to chat with people. If you got something to say, feel free to email me.

Instigating can get you Ugly and Bloody kid

YOU ARE BITCH MADE GAUZE.I will dance in your guts while choking you with your lower intestine.ILL beat the stupid out of you.Ill tie you up and piss on you every hour on the hour.I come from the land of shame and regreat you cant beat me.stop talking you sound gay

Exactly, but see your talking to me. If people didnt talk to me I would be saying a single word on here. Isnt this brick slayers? Pics not gaus.

Can peolpe just get me out of there head? I dont think about you guys so I think having a crush is a little wack.

:dazed: