Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by killbc

Yo word, I'm so fucking tired of BC. WHat a little bitch. YOu write boxcutter cause you "cut" someone's face? FUCK YOU. Who the fuck do you think you are. You're just gonna run around punkin' people.You ever heard of a fucking GUN???Well I have, so 253 fucking represent.

Fuck off gpk,fagbangers

you're gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Yo word, I'm so fucking tired of BC. WHat a little bitch. YOu write boxcutter cause you "cut" someone's face? FUCK YOU. Who the fuck do you think you are. You're just gonna run around punkin' people.FUCK YOU AND FUCK GPK,BITCH. You ever heard of a fucking GUN???Well I have, so 253 fucking represent.You fuck with my boys(and girls) up there, you fuck with us.So fuck off.And that's all of GPK and some of CM. Why don't you meet me in an alley alone and we'll see if you're still talking so tough.

you sound hard as hell, gat packin krackas are suckas, especially bc, he didnt even go to prison, thats all a scare tactic story, he was in the peace corps feeding starving children. i hope you handle dat. Grandmas Philthy Kweefs Living Krunk Mob

breakfast

weeez eatin on sum greek scramble breakfast at about 2:30 like der right der. nice agres mr. loaxta , I used to have dat der flik ... somebody should start posting naked people on this shit, its getting boring. cranked on coffee with 20 racked pumpkins in my fuckin trunk whigga. herpeski is like breakin out right now ready to infect some childrens in abandoned buildings , bewildering skanks , leaving em with hurt feelings.

Yo word, I'm so fucking tired of BC. WHat a little bitch. YOu write boxcutter cause you "cut" someone's face? FUCK YOU. Who the fuck do you think you are. You're just gonna run around punkin' people.You ever heard of a fucking GUN???Well I have, so 253 fucking represent.

Fuck off gpk,fagbangers

:king: :king: :king: :lol: :lol: :lol: