Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

:lol: *ahem* OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! dito fito keep it mito all rigghto poop skeet skeet!!!!!! nighhhhhhaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwaahhhh!!!! when aever I see an aerubs tag or piece, I think of comedian Ray Romano from the sitcom everybody loves Raymond like wahhht?!!!!!!!! ayo yo yo mika-mika-mic check uhh! one two one two uhhhuuuhh! uhhuuhh! GRAFFITI!!!!! IS VANDALISM U ALL ARE VERY NAUGHTY BOYS!!! I MIGHT HAVE TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST ALL OF YOU TOYS!!! GRAFFITI IS A PIMPLE ON THE ASS OF SOCIETY oh yeah YOUR ALL UNDER AREESTT HEEE! HEE! BOIIIIIIIII!:lol: hahaahhhaah!!! i SO FUCKIN' HIGH:lol: :scrambled: .........sumone should post sum flix of the ghetto areas of seattle like the like the C.D. show the world how grimy tha 206 be nickkaa!! wahh!! why not jus' make this the SEA-Town/ WASH. state supathread? since vancouver B.C. and portland are part of the NW but they already got they own threads? mo flix...shit :this is ur barins ons drugss scrambled: lollZ..:scrambled:

wtf? fukcin retard

i think he would know better than you

Don't exist....what a joke. Thanks ThemNastyKids, I knew that someone would come through. I can only imagine how many other flicks there are of classics. So many old heads that don't even know about or care about the oz. have boxes and albums overflowing with funk. That was a nice preview of what is hopefully to come?? Oc80 is cool. I used to respect his work, but as of letely it seems that he is the advocate for Seattle hip hop and its history. Don't get me wrong, he knows the deal, but he acts like he's the 206 Hip Hop grand wizzard. I lose respect when individuals act too robust, and roll with uneducated lowlifes. Anyhow... Keep doin' you and let's see some more funk!!!

ied is the truth jaderoc is the messiah 3a is the the taliban and seattle ill be there in no time cant wait .

Jade is hott right now. Has been in years past too. IED is struggling with drugs or alcohol or pills or something. 3a is the worst thing to happen to Seattle in urban art history. Drug addicted gross dirty thuggish types...nobody's that will never amount to anything. Touching fecal matter and such...? ? ? Let's see some 2ZC or some OG ADECK.If you are good at writing, put in work, respect true heads, maintain, and progress, thats real. Surround yourself with losers and addicts and you too will be looked at as worthless and wack. Keep good company and relish the fact that you roll with top notch people, not bottom of the barrel nobodys. Writers that are tired should rest and regroup their ideas rather than keep creating new names for themselves and continue to rock the same bland bubbles. You are a reflection of the company that you keep. Remember that. Let's see some old EGO, Gas Works, Salem, etc... ! ! !

I have a bunch of old aeon, adek, ern and necs laying around. One of these days i'll scan that shit.. Alot of old stuff from when the HF spot was active with good writers. Foundation wall stuff with power and gkae. Alot of worn and ofa stuff too all burried in show boxes somewhere.

Jade is hott right now. Has been in years past too. IED is struggling with drugs or alcohol or pills or something. 3a is the worst thing to happen to Seattle in urban art history. Drug addicted gross dirty thuggish types...nobody's that will never amount to anything. Touching fecal matter and such...? ? ? Let's see some 2ZC or some OG ADECK.If you are good at writing, put in work, respect true heads, maintain, and progress, thats real. Surround yourself with losers and addicts and you too will be looked at as worthless and wack. Keep good company and relish the fact that you roll with top notch people, not bottom of the barrel nobodys. Writers that are tired should rest and regroup their ideas rather than keep creating new names for themselves and continue to rock the same bland bubbles. You are a reflection of the company that you keep. Remember that. Let's see some old EGO, Gas Works, Salem, etc... ! ! !

DOG.

none of these people you praise dont even write grraff shut up and go head spin in front of cafe paredso.

and dont come on here talking about peoples personal problems of witch you know nothing about.

ITS OUr TIME YOURS WAS IN THE 90'S STOP WILD'N.