Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

last case scenerio.... send the video to a bunch of kids, then get them all to post it up on kazaa at the same time... and give out the file name.

shit will spread like wildfire after that.

send it to me and i'll do it :lick:

start charging

You should starting charging fools to see that video, screw the internet, im talking big screen!!!! Pores is a snitch, see it on paper, pores and graves should start a new krew called snitches for life. I wish instead of breaking your hands they should of cut your tongue out. Your whole united states pass has been revoked. Also leave my homies name out your mouth sucka. Peace

FAME CITY KINGS

**FAME CITY KINGS**

EST. 1982 - BRONX, NY

Originally

FC : FIRST CLASS 1982 Prez: THUD / PHIL 167

FC : FAME CITY 1984 Prez: WEST ONE

FCK: FIRST CLASS KINGS 1986 (Manhattan Chapter) Prez: WEST ONE

That Fake FCK best fall back, before I start makeing Phone Calls.

*******Dasherockwellz********

The Everpresent Fame City Kings

*******INTERNACIONAL*******

you a real writer..hahaha..just cause you get up don't make you god..your just as styleless as all the other little bitches that jock you...

do you think cause you got ups it's a liscense to talk shit about everyone...fuck no you think that shit makes you a real writer..it just makes you a bitch with a spraycan.......you have shown your face enough..time to hide under the rock you came from...even the kid you kicked it with thinks your foul...think kicking it with someone makes you special...fuck you dude come find me or run like a bitch..just like you did last time..you were to scared to come meet me yourself so you sent your bitch and your crew..what happend to them... your bitch got stuck in the grill and your crew called into the street .what did they do.... nothing..where were you bitch...oh,mighty pores was on the phone will my homie while he told you your bitch got it.. and what did you do ....nothing ...you hid in your house till you left the area...fuck you kid learn to keep your mouth shut and this won't happen...

let us catch you again.....that's all folks

PORES FOR PRESIDENT! errr...GOVERNOR! :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/deathtolisa/porer1.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/deathtolisa/lost1.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/deathtolisa/ruze41.jpg'>

Asic...go kick that guys ass at work! That's funny as fuck! VIDEOTAPE IT! Someone should put up a "graffwars" website with plenty of room to host videos of writers getting their ass kicked. Ahhh violence.

Justjedd isn't even a writer........it's not a matter of beef! It's a whole lot similar to the buzzing of a fly that just won't go away when you roll the window down to let him out! This kid is the type of guy who debated in school just for the sake or arguing and he'd try to make shit excessively deep to seem intellectual! Fuck you......your camera and your Henry Chalfant, documentarian, dick jockey existence! We don't exist in the same world.........so keep your negative talk about me out of your mouth! I don't like you because you don't walk the walk! You just talk it! And you won't be talking anymore with busted teeth! Simple as that! I'm laid back but I can't wait to punch you just so you realize that shit catches up to you one day! Life is real........;)