Introducing: The Female GANGSTACUT

Mr. Mang

http://www.facethejury.com/images/photos/Ma/MagicToenail1.jpg'>

Common victim traits: white females. usually those who speak "ebonics" and "country grammar" a majority of the time. pseudo-"home girl". bad attitudes.

Age Group: usually anywhere from 14 - 25

Other Identifiers: FUBU Clothing, Tommy Gear, Tommy Sports, etc. You know the drill. Keep eyes open for a child and/or "baby daddy drama".

Punishment for crime: Forever working at McDonald's.

Editor's Note: These haircuts have always been common among the 'white trash girls trying to act black' crowd. I never could find a photo of it until now. Their heads always reminded me of alien babies for some reason.

I STILL LOVE YOU, GIRRRRRLLLLL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Bellbeefer

i'm not going to lie ....i rocked a pair of Fila's...way back when.

I always wanted a pair, but my mom couldn't afford them. I had to wear the chucks. Oh, and you can't forget about Cross Colors.

WELCOME TO WASHINGTON.....HAHAHAHAHA.....

IN FACT,ON A FUNNIER NOTE.....I WAS DOWNTOWN BUYING SOME SMOKES AND THIS WHITE-TRASH GANGSTER?..LOL.....WAS ROCKING A FULL OUTFIT OF CROSS COLOURS...HEAD TO TOE....AND THE JACKET HAD A PICTURE OF AFRICA--"TAKE ME BACK TO THE MOTHA LAND" WAS WRITTEN DOWN THE SIDE OF THE LEFT PANT LEG....I ALMOST HAD A HEARTATTACK FROM LAUGHING....LOL.

YOU HAD TO BE THERE,I GUESS.

Originally posted by 455

IN FACT,ON A FUNNIER NOTE.....I WAS DOWNTOWN BUYING SOME SMOKES AND THIS WHITE-TRASH GANGSTER?..LOL.....WAS ROCKING A FULL OUTFIT OF CROSS COLOURS...HEAD TO TOE....AND THE JACKET HAD A PICTURE OF AFRICA--"TAKE ME BACK TO THE MOTHA LAND" WAS WRITTEN DOWN THE SIDE OF THE LEFT PANT LEG....I ALMOST HAD A HEARTATTACK FROM LAUGHING....LOL.

hahahahaha

that was the funniest shit i have read in a long time

^^^^oh yeah, I forgot to mention the fool had a pony-tail.....seriously...it was "breathtaking"....lol....I needed an inhaler.....lol...haHAHhHHAHA.....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by 455

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, when i was a kid my mom would buy all of my clothes from goodwill and other stores for poor people. Only time I ever got new clothes was christmas. But anyways, I'd always get these cheezy shirts that my mom would bring home. She didn't pick them out, she'd just buy as many as she could for me and my brothers. I use to have this white shirt with a picture of Africa on it saying "The Motherland" in red, green and black. I also had this shirt from Georgetown University that said "Hoyas" and had a picture of a snarling bulldog on it and had picture of black guys doing that stomp/clap dance wearing MC hammer pants and african patterned hats.

She'd bring this shit home to me like "Look! Hoyas! that's a good school, you'll like this shirt."

I had lots of cross colours too, I kinda liked those because all the kids in my neighborhood rock'ed them. You know, it was the poor person's equivalent of having a starter jacket.

Archived