Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ElectricitySucks

ESP and that werid brain stuff.

that esp stuff is werid. my friend had a class on it, and there was this girl who was guessing every color behind a piece of paper right. (there were 20) she couldnt see them in anyway. there was no cheating or anything. she just knew it.

can anyone else do this stuff?

thats interesting, i was talking to some chick about that stuff the other day, she didnt know enough about it to speak on it, but she kind of breifed me on the whole concept, pretty interesting stuff...

i dont think i have esp, but i sware im psyhic sometimes :) hahaha

i forsee the future sometimes, maybe im just good at predicting or anticipating shit, but some of the things ive seen or felt were gonna happen soon were wild...

bla bla bla

Guest willy.wonka

i never tried that, but i can sometimes read thoughts. dream of the future. see things..i will think of somebody and they will call.sometimes i know when something is going to happened.im just a watcher..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

oi. extra sensory perception.

i did a 10 paragraph report on it when i was in 8th grade.

i dont remember much, but i do remember there was no solid evidence i could find that proved esp was real.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this