w3 0wnz j00

Dirty_habiT

I just got my newest issue of 2600... I heart that magazine with all my love.... I went to the vietnamese restaraunt tonight, ate some chicken spring rolls.... used my griffen on the inside of this elevator in the shopping center.... bought my magazine... ate some vicodins. Right now I'm listening to Cylob's Cylobian Sunset track, it's good stuff... IDM styleez for those who don't know. I'm gonna go blow a sweet here in a bit.

What ya'll doin tonight, or what you already done did?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2600 has been kinda wack lately. idunno. i dont really know much cuz i luv to sk8t n shit but last i checked in 2600 all the shit in there was like a year old and only like 10% of the info was actually valuable so ..... it seems like all it is now is "How to fuck with Wal-mart phones" (OHH HOW EXCITING) or "Information on crap you dont have, or will ever have because it is 3 years old and ebay is the only place to get it..." (wow, thats real great....) or "FREE MITNICK AND FUCK THE MPAA" (even though mitnick sold the fuck out and stared in some dumbass hakerz movie on NBC a year ago and the MPAA is stopping the demise of the movie industry, something 2600 cannot fucking understand), so yea. fuck 2600 :idea:

Archived