"we need to talk"

Guest FlamingHobo

Guest FlamingHobo

so i have a girlfriend...im in love with her...pretty hardcore..ive been into her since i can remember.but now we're together or whatever..BUT..back when i first tried persuing her she didn't take me seriously...took a long while later till she did...and when she did i had moved a few states away..but i was still really into her...so recently i went down to visit and i hung out with her and it was amazing..but back in my home state there was this girl i had been talking to..so i was kind of on the fence about the whole thing..i went back to homestate for new years..and kissed this girl and realized how down i was for the OTHER girl...so i immediately called her up.and told her what i had done and what i wanted..at that point i realized i was in love with this girl.well months later she brings it up today.and she's basically telling me she can't trust me and that she doesn't know me and this and that..and that shit HURT.i had to tell someone since this hurts in a way i couldn't tell anyone face to face.i don't even know where i stand at this point.sorry to bother anyone.this is fucked.what's worse is that she had some long conversation with my friend and apparently he told her some shit that i really dont think is true..i don't know exactly what he told her but it wasn't positive.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FlamingHobo

i know ill live...im not the type to be all wimpy and "the world is over" because of a girl...but i've also never been hurt by one..i doubt we're through as a couple...but it just sucks being on the edge...plus its raining here...fucking rain.

That's cool and all, I'm just trying to say to not let it prevent you from meeting and being with new girls. I'm only speaking on personal experience, I wasted alot of time thinking about my ex, and I could've been talking to new girls and moving on. I'm not saying that what you feel has any relation to what I did.... the only advice I could possibly offer is to just be friendly with her, and move on.

Guest Ted Wakowski

This girl equation has confused me. If you can simplify the scenario's elements into some sort of formula then maybe I can suggest using the distributive property of multiplication or some shit to solve it.

I don't know.

Fuck math.

Guest BROWNer

i don't know if i'd classify that as actual coupledom, but..

my advice is to communicate. call her up, go see her in person,

talk it over and see where the chips fall. the only way you'll figure

it out is by talking to her.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

your friend said some untrue shit about you? punch him in the head.

if you really like her... do something to show her that. let her know. fuck. do what im NOT doing. talk to her. hang out with her. the worst thing you could probably do is not show interest.

fuck dont take my advice though, im not saying anything while my "friend" hangs out with the girl im crazy for.

fuck you, puke stankass.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

hahaha dont ever let a bitch get the best of you....go throw large batteries at her car/house/grandmother

:lol: ......girls are evil cunts [some] man they can be heartless....flaminghobo,-dont sweat it man she;ll come back...they always do;)

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by spooney luv

rain. i fucking hate rain also.

but hey, at least your best friend didn't have sex with your girlfriend, right? ;/

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first im lost on which girl you want the one back home or the original one

anyways dont take their shit just stick with both girls. you want to have more that one girl (always tried to have 3 or 4 is good) beacause girls will always give you problems so of their fuckin with you you say fuck go to to the next girl. Try to keep onegood one though like a best. try not to loose any of them keep them moderately happy but donttkae their shit. at some point in your life when your truly ready to settle down( which you are not right now) you should know which one you want.

and remeber ALL girls are sluts and dont take their shit men dont desrve. but be respectful

FlamingHobo, I'm sure you know that trust isn't something you can force someone to feel. I also know that girls are more about drama and bringing up the past than guys are. I would bring shit up from years ago when my ex and I would argue. He also did something to lose my trust at one point, but with time he regained my trust and all was well again. Just take it one day at a time and make sure you don't do anything to lose her trust even more and she'll come around.

Archived