Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Frate Raper

AAHAHAH this is great Tease you haven't had another chick sense this one you said????????????? YOUR HUNG UP CAUSE YOU AIN'T GOT ANY OTHER SENSE MAN can't you see that?

no you stupid fuck, ive had other girls since her, to many, and i said that since messing with those other girls, and them not being anywhere near as good or cool as my first was, it made me realise how good of a person she really was...

ya dumb fuck, thinking i can't move on or haven't gotten other chicks, please fool, i got laid last night by a hella fine black chick...

GOD FORBID- you wish homie..

Originally posted by jades_blue

I'd say you fucked up. I highly doubt that you'd find anyone like her again. Don't you feel sad now?....

considering i could get a ton of girls that are way better than you could ever be, NO, i dont feel sad...

ya dumb cunt.. :lol:

You're a stupid mother fucker Tease. I'm still gonna beat your ass when I meet you. You won't even see it coming either. What a fag, you're talking shit about Jades. She's one of the coolest people on this website, you on the other hand... heh. I know you're gonna reply anyway, but go ahead and get whatever blows you can in you fuck. CMENCUP.... idiot.

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

no you stupid fuck, ive had other girls since her, to many, and i said that since messing with those other girls, and them not being anywhere near as good or cool as my first was, it made me realise how good of a person she really was...

ya dumb fuck, thinking i can't move on or haven't gotten other chicks, please fool, i got laid last night by a hella fine black chick...

GOD FORBID- you wish homie..

The fact that you still base all of your new relations on YOUR FIRST GIRL FRIEND shows how much of a herb you really are.The fact you can't get on with it and are still thinking about her character trades after the fact shows your a FUCKING LOSER! Your soooooooo pathedic dude you need stop opening your wack mouth because with each post you've showen to all of us how much you suck at life. Yeah you had an alright girl at one point but now you don't have shit....so you gotta wipe the slate clean and rethink your game plan and look for other things besides what YOU ONCE HAD because if you don't your going to try to fill the void of this girl with others and your going to die alone with your thaughts.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

<span style='color:black'>"Cría fama y acuéstate a dormir"</span>

It's hard to be taken seriously when people already have low opinions about you.

I was gonna say my piece and my experiences cause I can relate a bit, but your comment to jades was the lowest fucking thing I have ever read in my life, and made me change my mind. Grow up. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You call what she said a first punch? She made a tiny snide comment, no insults, and Tease calls her a dumb cunt. You'd say the same thing? You got some growing up to do as well.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

look at this way...imagine you post on this bullshit about how you realize how good an ex was...and jade said that exact same thing

it was one of them remarks that kinda gets under your skin

what a fag...

i'm still trying to figure out why people post stupid shit like this. no wonder i've been gone so long.

shit.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

look at this way...imagine you post on this bullshit about how you realize how good an ex was...and jade said that exact same thing

it was one of them remarks that kinda gets under your skin

You shut the fuck up.... meth head. You need to stop jocking Jades, this shit isn't about her. It's about Tease's ongoing stupidity on 12oz. I don't give a fuck if he's been winning the lottery and hanging out at the playboy mansion, he's still a fucking stupid ass. And you're just as dumb for even trying to defend him. Fucking idiots, the whole lot of ya. You don't know Jades well enough to say shit to her. EVERYONE on this site knows Tease well enough to say some shit, and I'm not talking about knowing him in a good famous way, he's famous for being a retard.