~>WIFEY<~

THUMB WRESTL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

no i honestly dont give a shit about that....i just want the last say in this whole bitch

so hopefully ending this...dirty habit, you are a fag!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Maybe if you smoked some dope you wouldn't be so emo. Man, withdrawl is a part of every hard drug user's life. Learn to deal with it sweet cheaks.

Sweet cheeks?..... :lol:.......that's great.

hahahahaha......whoooooa nelly!..lol...

I'm gonna stay out of this shit though....

Guest realityblast
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i smoke dope then i skull fuck your mother untill my dick bleeds

biatch:king:

why would you want your dick to bleed?

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

considering i could get a ton of girls that are way better than you could ever be, NO, i dont feel sad...

ya dumb cunt.. :lol:

I cant belive you said that...Tease you are fucking stupid, and no one likes you on here...if they do its because they enjoy laughing at how stupid you are...I quick reference the seeking - tease conversation...all you talk about is how many girls you get or have had...no one wants to hear about it...in reality I think you have some underyling homosexual tendencies that you need to let out....own up to it, you really dont like girls, you love the cock...

and about the crank..that shits old news that i havent touched in ages...im surprised you actually remember shit about internet posters like that

Dude, I barely post on here and even I knew you were a meth head....

Some people just have photographic memories, I can't help but remember pointless shit like that about people I don't care about...

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Dude, I barely post on here and even I knew you were a meth head....

Some people just have photographic memories, I can't help but remember pointless shit like that about people I don't care about...

funny shit is that it aint even true...some faggot (prolly dirty habit) blew shit way out of porportion when i was fucking with crank a bit...not like you care anyways

I think my 12oz career is over.I just cant stand this any more,all the bull shit and gossip that goes on why cant we all just talk about vaginas,beer,and whatever,well I guess Im just a grumpy old fuck that cant deal with any thing.I dont even know what this thread is even about.I just clicked on the last page and happened to want to argue.Well thats about it Iwant to quit 12oz,now every body knows what I write so if you ever meet me you all can call me an IDIOT...

Originally posted by mr_president

your the definition of corny... give it up..

You're? Tease, stay in school bro, 12oz isn't for you. And you're the one that's all threatening to kill yourself. If you decide on doing that, just make sure you do a webcast suicide and post the link here, I'm sure there's alot of people that'd be interested in seeing the untimely demise of CMENCUPROCK.

funny shit is that it aint even true...some faggot (prolly dirty habit) blew shit way out of porportion when i was fucking with crank a bit...not like you care anyways

Nothing has been blown out of proportion, he remembered as well. When you come running your mouth about shit, someone is going to remember. You don't have to be pissed dude, you're a crackhead, that's who you are. Oooh, did I say crack? I meant meth, but you'd probably hit some rocks if you were fiending hard enough right? You and CMENCUP like throwing the word "fag" around so much that maybe you two should get together at StarBucks and take turns saying fag.... maybe even to eachother.

Archived