new job = DRUG TEST puhleeese help...

BeetNIK

I just nailed an interview about an hour ago, I WANT this job. But i just found out i have to take a drug test if he hires me. It will be the best job ive gotten so far in my life, and I am gonna follow through with this physical examination/ drug test anyway on the off chance that i pass. It is gonna happen in a few weeks, what is the best way to get traces of marijuana out of my system? I have heard some things here and there but i want to what you have to say and can offer me as far as advice, thanks....

BTer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...yep, lots of water. plus you should go to a head shop or any other store that sells pipes an shit. buy some cleansing drink if you want to be sure, i mean it is you future we're talking about so don't fuck it up and buy the cleansing drink.

there are certian things you can take such as pills, and drinks that will clear up your system. I cant think of the names of any of them right now, but some work some do not. What i always do cause they dont watch you pee if its just for a drug test for a job is i always had someone that was cleanpee, pee in a small contianer for me, then wear baggy jean and have it down my pants, but you have to make sure that the pee is body temperature so you have to keep it against your body, i know alot of peopel who have used condoms to stick piss in there. Haha i dont know.

dont worry.

a few weeks is plenty of time to detox.

If you dont touch anything for a few weeks

your system should stay clean. yeah...

keep in mind that they could give you a suprise test at any time,

so you need to figure if smoking weed is worth risking a job.

I'd say no.

speaking from experience, use a pill called 'quick chew' - that shit really works. i used to take it all the time for probation. also, one of my homeboys and another homeboy's uncle used 'certos'... they say that shit works too. the quick chew pill costs around 30 bucks and the certos you can find in a grocery store around your area in the 'gellatin' department.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

dont worry.

a few weeks is plenty of time to detox.

If you dont touch anything for a few weeks

your system should stay clean. yeah...

keep in mind that they could give you a suprise test at any time,

so you need to figure if smoking weed is worth risking a job.

I'd say no.

sweet, thanks

I got the impression its just an initial test, are they actually allowed to test at their will? Im not sure i like that situation.....

but thanks for all the great info guys, I can always trust my 12 oz pals for good advice during hard times in a youngin's life.

how much do those cleansing drinks cost? Ill try picking on up this week...

usually they just need the test for bonding insurace,

but some companies make unannounced tests.

Dont worry about it if your at a desk job, but it's common

for anyone operating a truck or machiney on a line.

It's really because you might hurt or kill somone if you aren't sober.

that's why insurance cares.

If you pick up a tea or somthing, make sure you get a mild one and use it early.

I'm sure some people think that they can keep burning the red untill the day before,

then pop a pill and have a clean test. yeah right!

that's why they call it dope.

cool, i had an inkling that you only came on while at work...

anywho, im off to watch the football high lights with some toast a beer and watch arsenal trash man city 5 - 1

Archived