Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
thatsomekid

It is just one sketch damn it!

your symmetry thing isn't working all too well. i see where yo uwant to go, but you can't have the third letter of a 4-letter word be the center piece, and twice as long as the outer two. the O isn't visible at all :(. you can still fuck with the symmetrics, that O just doesn't work and the M gives a lopsided effect.

Ya I hear what you are saying about the M looking lopsided I tried to balance it out a little bit by making the right side of it curl. As far as the O I tried to put it behind the S and the M to get it out of the way and bring out more of the flow with the other letters. I don’t fuck with symmetricz too often but I got to say I don’t really agree with you on the middle letter having to be the center. I think if done right a person can balance out the 3rd letter in a four-letter piece to be the focal point (not my best example)...Also in addition to symmetrical flow I was really trying to accomplish incorporating letters inside my letters it is kind of hard to see because the piece was posted too small.

I do appreciate you feedback man.....thanks:pSomeOnes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this