Why are you on 12oz?

Guest FUGITIVE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FlamingHobo

im here because i enjoy this weird little community...this msg board is 100 times better than any other one i have seen..and if im not painting drinking or going to schoool..i don't want to do anything else really...i don't think im anti social..im just nonsocial..i guess..so this is like hanging out at a bar or something for me..i can sit here with beer and have conversations without worrying about getting home.

because it's the only message board I've found that isn't

a perfect example of why the internet isn't really all that important.

Like most fourms are filled with dummy kids, posting crap images

and really making me wish that the nerds kept the net for themselves.

and I have nothing better to do at work.

(plus some of the people on here make it worth the time)

^yes zesto, that is also a damn good points..ya know, the one bout thecrappy boards.

btw, that pictture u have of the drunk man on the bus is pretty relevant here...

i find that some threads like the 12 oz wastoids are a fun and safe way to have an evening of revelry. in the comforts of your very own home. things like that make this place enjoyable, along with some of the people

dammit.....my plane got delayed.

aight, i getcha'

ha, my bday was on thursady, im still paying for that night, plus last night was sickening. all ima say is: drunk girls argueing + police officer = not good when in my bag are assorted objects which are illegal or will be used for illegal activities.

well i actually used to come on here like back in 2000. then i stopped for 2 years until i got into my freak accident which made me bed ridden. so nothing else to do but go on the computer. after surgery and doped out on vicodin, its the next best thing besides smoking a camel light. now here i am after my second surgery , and another round of vicodin.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Missinterpreted

well i actually used to come on here like back in 2000

You're actually the 4th person to register on this site since its inception. Quite impressive.

Archived