Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

trainz u slapper head!

caught that massive kind here a few weeks ago.. my flick looks exactly the same.

im all close flicking normal sized pieces, then that thing comes by and I run back as far as I can to try and get the whole thing and by that time it's already past me.

weak scenario.

some hot Fr8s.........

That sever is off the hook, caught it in central kali a month ago....That kind is rolling large....two thumbs up....

Guest PHYNE

damn crow the first 3 fliks up at the top..did you happen to cacth those in toledo last weekend too?i seen that reke fr8 but couldnt get a good flik of it,as well as some others ...weird how you caught shit that i caught lastweekend too.....next time you come into town hit me up .....

ahhh yuck, crow you caught one of my first fr8s ever done, damn i need to catch that so i can go over it...

i didnt see any phone posted up there, unless youre talking about this thread being off the hook....

;)

oh, and that chose is bootyak...

Originally posted by cAzer

ahhh yuck, crow you caught one of my first fr8s ever done, damn i need to catch that so i can go over it...

sweet ---train was rolling east---2 nyc

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this