the HOMESICK thread.

Guest KING OF HELL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by ragsoe505

i miss green chile, firme fly chicanas, snow, my parents, my friends, and just new mexico in general. and if i go home i go back to jail. weak.....

I hear you. My mom used to work at

this grocery store that would roast

the chilies in a big iron thing.

New Mexico was a nice place.

Martinez Town.

I had a homie that left here for that

same reason. If he comes back, he goes

back to jail too.

word.

yeah im in Boston right now, visiting the family, had to come bury my grandfather, its pretty damn nice 2 feet of good snow all my cousins have mad snowforts goin on in their backyards and what not, i got to come in the week right after the blizzard, have the decent weather and leave right before the next predicted rainstorm/snowstorm.

yoinkluckyasamofo.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Ugh, New England... sorry King, but I can't stand it here. I really enjoy spring in here, but that's it, period. I absolutely loathe everything else.

And spec, that beach is Flamenco's in Culebra, a small island off the east coast of Puerto Rico. Used to be a naval base before the Navy moved to the neighboring island, Vieques. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by WebsterUno

I hear you. My mom used to work at

this grocery store that would roast

the chilies in a big iron thing.

New Mexico was a nice place.

Martinez Town.

I had a homie that left here for that

same reason. If he comes back, he goes

back to jail too.

those big metal things are aptly named "chile roasters", definite nuevo mejicano genius. what store did she work at i'm curious?

so your from martinez town, huh? i'm a proud member of barelas 13 street gang, lovin every minute of it, so your about three blocks away. just across downtown. perhaps we know each other? my moms is sending me 30 pounds of green chile and 10 pounds of red in a week or two, and then quality of life is up 200% until it's gone. cheers burqueno!....

very

i ate a big ass jar of sadies salsa in 2 days

but im not homesick for NM, just for my friends who are sprinkled all over the place

im taking a walk around the block, what a shitty night

Originally posted by beardo

very

i ate a big ass jar of sadies salsa in 2 days

but im not homesick for NM, just for my friends who are sprinkled all over the place

im taking a walk around the block, what a shitty night

yes, most of the people i knew or know have moved out, which is obviously healthier for reasons we understand, but it's damned expensive to get sadies shipped. it cost me like 50 bucks to have four gallons sent up to seattle about a year ago...

viva la costanita

i'm not homesick, it's more like sick of home for me..northeast is great and all but i could sure take a trip to somewhere far far away and not come back for a long time right about now..

...like that beach Mamerro posted..i grew up in a country that has places like that and i'm an ass for not having gone back ever..

Ever get that feeling that you will be homesick for ever, no matter what? I think it started for me when pops moved away. We were talking the other night he said somethings he shouldnt have said,. We got in a big argument and i got pissed and said some things I shouldnt have said. Last time this sorta thing happend was about 2 years ago. He didnt talk to me for about a year. It really makes me "homesick" to imagin this happining again because as much as I h8 him for doing the things he has done I wanna get that father-son closeness that I remember from along time ago. It left with him, and I'm afraid it will never come back. That is what makes me feel perma homesick. It really kinda sucks.

Guest imported_Europe

^

Saying word to missing places like that. I only miss particular cribs and spots, not bigger areas like cities or countries.

Im right where I wanna be.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Spade

Ever get that feeling that you will be homesick for ever, no matter what? I think it started for me when pops moved away. We were talking the other night he said somethings he shouldnt have said,. We got in a big argument and i got pissed and said some things I shouldnt have said. Last time this sorta thing happend was about 2 years ago. He didnt talk to me for about a year. It really makes me "homesick" to imagin this happining again because as much as I h8 him for doing the things he has done I wanna get that father-son closeness that I remember from along time ago. It left with him, and I'm afraid it will never come back. That is what makes me feel perma homesick. It really kinda sucks.

See, thats a whole other thing to me. I equate that feeling to the phrase "at home", in refernece to my actualy hose. My home in reference to where I live with my family, and when shit went super sour when I was growing up I lost that feeling. All those things your supposed to feel when you come home form school, or on holidays..its all bastardised now. I dont expect ill ever have that feeling till I start a family of my own ad do it right.....

oh well, Im a shitbag anyway, who am I kidding..married?.. hahaha... but fuck it.

i miss being 100% understood. either with language or just having friends that have grown up with you and understand your personality. i miss food that tastes good. i miss living cheaply. i miss knowing a city perfectly like the back of my hand.

Archived