you think you know, but you have no idea, the life of IBTEASER

THUMB WRESTL

hey whats up people, just thought i'd stop in and say whats up, been busy as hell lately, got into some intermural basketball league and school is going pretty dam good, meeting new people and being more social, good times. my computer monitor blew up and thats why i havent been on at all, but it was kind of a blessing in a way, i got out more, meet some cool people, doing better in school, shits going good. still looking for a good girl though, but it will come eventually.

even started seeing a counselor and its pretty dope to just shoot the shit with someone and here what they got to say, and kind of evaluate your situation for you. im still critical of them though...

anyways, just thought i'd say whats up, and see what you guys have been up to, to many new people to start a shout out lists, i dont hardly regonize anyone anymore... so whats up to yall to...

ummmmmm im chillen like a villin back home, kicking it with the familia, so im gonna check back laters to see how yall been, see ya around...

teaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer<~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...and the sex story...

just got back in today, and saw one of my chicks, area codes nawmean ;)

but anyways, got brains, and she swallowed my dna, and then i was laying half naked in her bed with her blanket on me, and she was sitting in a chair across the room, and all of a sudden, her step dad pops up in the doorway and see's me loungin, and i'm like who tha fuck, cuz he was kinda short and whatever, not to old, and he is like "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" so i smile and replied: "IM TEASER" :D

shit was crazy as fuck, totally wack, and then i bounced to catch up with my boy for lunch...

goooooooooooooooo shorty, its ya birthday! :king:

Originally posted by seeking

are you supposed to be banned right, or no? i forget...

well back when i did get banned, a long time ago, i came back as this and MR PRESIDENT.

im not banned under this name or mr president, nor should i be, but i did send you guys an email about being banned still on my campus computers.

its all good, whats up seeking...

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

well back when i did get banned, a long time ago, i came back as this and MR PRESIDENT.

im not banned under this name or mr president, nor should i be, but i did send you guys an email about being banned still on my campus computers.

its all good, whats up seeking...

you know i actually wondered how they successfully banned tease without him flooding channel zero under an alias....

and i find this extremely funny for some reason.....

"but i did send you guys an email about being banned still on my campus computers."

bwuahhahahha........

they blocked the entire hicktown university.......

Originally posted by ********

you know i actually wondered how they successfully banned tease without him flooding channel zero under an alias....

and i find this extremely funny for some reason.....

"but i did send you guys an email about being banned still on my campus computers."

bwuahhahahha........

they blocked the entire hicktown university.......

:lol:

texas is only hick in some parts, where im at its not... fucking texas assumptions...

:/

Originally posted by FifTy CaL.

and you have nothing to say about your graffitti?....

ummm its the same ole shit, its not like im famous and i kill shit or crush fr8s... i paint when i can, and when i do its pretty tight. :D

im trying to stay focused mang! school and basketball...

Originally posted by sneak

and then came the smilies!

anywho, easy tease...what up?

haha, whats up sneak, ive been away from 12oz a good month, had to catch up on the smilies... plus im feeling pretty good about my life right now, which = extra smilies.

schools enjoyable for the most part and im getting out more, if i was only better at graffiti life would be perfect besides not having a girlfriend.

ive also been contemplating on getting some tattoos, but im broke.. sigh..

need a j-o-b :o

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

..."a good life" ?? i know your not talking about tease's life.

why would anyone dig this thread up to compliment tease...i can only think of one person sad enough to do that...

Archived