MY TRIP TO NYC PART #1

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

ill probably have a few more posts worth...but heres a good mix...

JOUK and AREA

jouk-area.jpg

NYMZ truck and some random guy

nymz.jpg

PEN!

pen1.jpg

RATE, TWIST, AMAZE...etc

rate-twist-amaze.jpg

REBEL truck...ZERO was on the other side...

rebel.jpg

SKERT

skert.jpg

through all the shiny fillins i almost missed this VFR 94 in the middle of chinatown...very nice

vfr94.jpg

MORE LATER TONIGHT

nofr8lovinfr8lover.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

i dont think that's the same freight guy Pen, but this one likes to smach things with Shine all over ny. take the metronorth sometime...they took a looooong walk

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 06-01-2001).]

Originally posted by Pilau Hands:

i dont think that's the same freight guy Pen, but this one likes to smach things with Shine all over ny. take the metronorth sometime...they took a looooong walk

[This message has been edited by Pilau Hands (edited 06-01-2001).]

word, peep the 2&5 line.

Guest fr8lover

fox: yeah i saw it, but was almost out of film and i knew i had seen it in your post...i love semz letters...i saw that clean train he did in the spring thirdshift with toper, nice stuff...

I think it's funny when someone tries to do a fillin and before they can slap their outline on it they get chased away by the poe-leece. Then someone else comes along and says "Hey thanks for doing all the work for me!", and then puts their own outline on the other guys fillin while the poor sap is probably eating bogna sandwiches in central bookings. That's the best.

oh baby sebo is back and on the attack =P love me all you haters and you better remember me. ps. don't ban me again admins i promise to be nice i swear =) just give me my second chance.

[This message has been edited by seb-d (edited 06-01-2001).]

Archived