455---reaching "old fartom"...

Guest 455

Originally posted by ragsoe505

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

:lol: :lol: "sidebust net style" [/quote

recent reports have indicated that the prolonged concentration and inhilation of ragso penis by one intangible fame has finally taking it's toll. intangible fame has taken to convulsing violently and foaming at the mouth for extended periods of time reportedly before during and after taking rags's engorged penis up side the head, to the point he has been indefinitely "cut off" from said penile unit. more updates as the story un-folds...

i got all the jokes....

Wow this reminds me of Socrates recreation of that Dui I got.....only I was on top of the car screaming im king of the world....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Wow this reminds me of Socrates recreation of that Dui I got.....only I was on top of the car screaming im king of the world....

First of all....you don't drive......second..you don't know Rags....third...well,I'm drunk...haha..if that comes to any suprise...and fourth....ummmm......I'll talk to ya later...lol.tomorrow.....---be there or be a "square"..j/k.

I have seen you drink Intang.....and I personally witnessed YOU get twisted off of 2...and I repeat...TWO....tall cans of Bud Light one night at >>>>>...spot...hahaha...that was great dude.lol...see ya on the flizzip.

Archived