455---reaching "old fartom"...

Guest 455

Well....hahahaha...here it is...lol...my 28th birthday....man...I have tonsa of fun....I ruined some walls,drank tons of berr and othewr assorted stuff....(the flaming-Dr.peppppers fucked me uo though)...I had alot to drink tonighjt.....hahahaha....FUCK YEAZHA!....I hprew everyone had a ggod night and get wqatsed too....I'm floored....oh shit......I need a fuckin' square........ghjkmhjhjj..lol.

big up to, the Nighjtowls and thw Wastoids....yo Rags,you vcomij' here this weekeds or what....hahaha....

hahayayayayay.....hahahaha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha...woprd up....no one gives a flying fuck about mt birday ehere.....lol....thanks whenner and yo Rags.....tell a and p I give 'em a puond....onr L.....haKHKAHA.....28...MAN.....THIS SUCKS.

happy birthday bro...

youve turned 28, fuckin 10 years older than me....

anywho, wasteoids...let the drinking commence, for both mine and 455's enjoyment

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

455 you stood me up yesterday! psssssssssssh.......well call me up if you wanna do dat sheet...

hahaha...sorry bro...I had to renew my driver's license..which took forever..I finally made it downtown around 3:30...you should meet down there tomorrow around the same time..I'll be there-hungover no doubt..lol---it's on tonight--and I'm gonna get fuuuuucked up.haha.

Originally posted by 455

hahaha...sorry bro...I had to renew my driver's license..which took forever..I finally made it downtown around 3:30...you should meet down there tomorrow around the same time..I'll be there-hungover no doubt..lol---it's on tonight--and I'm gonna get fuuuuucked up.haha.

330?

well now, lets get this party started. i got a pack of camels(bleh) and a forty of pabst, then i'm at the bars, and then i'll be back. who's celebrating four fart five's cumpleanos with me??

there once was a man named dave, who kept a whore in a cave, she had no tits and she stunk quite a bit, but think of the money he saved.....

wow that has enlightened my day...:rolleyes:

get off my fucking jock, and let my posts ride at least for a hot second before you sidebust net style. and don't roll your eyes at me young lady!!

awww, look at her face, she's crying....

:lol: :lol: "sidebust net style" [/quote

recent reports have indicated that the prolonged concentration and inhilation of ragso penis by one intangible fame has finally taking it's toll. intangible fame has taken to convulsing violently and foaming at the mouth for extended periods of time reportedly before during and after taking rags's engorged penis up side the head, to the point he has been indefinitely "cut off" from said penile unit. more updates as the story un-folds...

i got all the jokes....

Archived