Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 455

455---reaching "old fartom"...

Guest 455

Well....hahahaha...here it is...lol...my 28th birthday....man...I have tonsa of fun....I ruined some walls,drank tons of berr and othewr assorted stuff....(the flaming-Dr.peppppers fucked me uo though)...I had alot to drink tonighjt.....hahahaha....FUCK YEAZHA!....I hprew everyone had a ggod night and get wqatsed too....I'm floored....oh shit......I need a fuckin' square........ghjkmhjhjj..lol.

big up to, the Nighjtowls and thw Wastoids....yo Rags,you vcomij' here this weekeds or what....hahaha....

hahayayayayay.....hahahaha.

car is fucked, but it'll be up by next weekend. trying to get this girl to pay for everything, shouldn't be too hard. big 28, i'll take a shot of jager for ya....

Guest 455

hahaha...woprd up....no one gives a flying fuck about mt birday ehere.....lol....thanks whenner and yo Rags.....tell a and p I give 'em a puond....onr L.....haKHKAHA.....28...MAN.....THIS SUCKS.

i'll tell 'em for sure. looks like we gotta start beating up little kids and mobbing thier girls to prove we're still young. pre-mid-life crisis like whoa.......

Guest 455

worxc......if I head down to....ummmm are you Gene?.....if not....it's it's on like muths fucks....ya duig?.....ahhh yewah...you diddo.....

Guest willy.wonka

happy birthday 455..i came in here thinking this was the old farts thread

Originally posted by krie

ahhh i still smell of youth :)

yea i can smell you from here

Guest sneak

happy birthday bro...

youve turned 28, fuckin 10 years older than me....

anywho, wasteoids...let the drinking commence, for both mine and 455's enjoyment

Guest 455

Thanks everyone....fuuuuuuck...I'm hungover....and ready to do it all over again....peace.

barely crawled outta bed, hangover is intense. ragin the weekend non-stop for 455, happy birthday again bro....

Guest 455
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

455 you stood me up yesterday! psssssssssssh.......well call me up if you wanna do dat sheet...

hahaha...sorry bro...I had to renew my driver's license..which took forever..I finally made it downtown around 3:30...you should meet down there tomorrow around the same time..I'll be there-hungover no doubt..lol---it's on tonight--and I'm gonna get fuuuuucked up.haha.

Guest WebsterUno

Happy B-Day old guy in the club!

hahaha..drink one for ya tonight!

Originally posted by 455

hahaha...sorry bro...I had to renew my driver's license..which took forever..I finally made it downtown around 3:30...you should meet down there tomorrow around the same time..I'll be there-hungover no doubt..lol---it's on tonight--and I'm gonna get fuuuuucked up.haha.

330?

well now, lets get this party started. i got a pack of camels(bleh) and a forty of pabst, then i'm at the bars, and then i'll be back. who's celebrating four fart five's cumpleanos with me??

there once was a man named dave, who kept a whore in a cave, she had no tits and she stunk quite a bit, but think of the money he saved.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this