Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dumptrucking

IT'S A GRAFFITI THING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea

Originally posted by toe_jam

those character heads look just like the characters GAZE used to do in CT. but it was way back in the day.

yea i think gaze visited the bay area and took those throw ups home with him.then did a few and quit.too spraycan art for me though,do a bode character ,thy are tight!

Guest Eli

As everyone knows the only graffitti writer in seattle is jabs so I've been looking all over the internet and I can't find any. Does anyone have any Jabs or dtc or kyt stuff I could just kill for just one flick of a jabs head that would be wicked sweet!

um

Originally posted by spacemanspif

i swear of i ever caught somebody paintin a train in my yard id stab em right in their hands... and twist...

dam you sound tough............

Guest toe_jam

Re: yea

Originally posted by skrilladog

yea i think gaze visited the bay area and took those throw ups home with him.then did a few and quit.too spraycan art for me though,do a bode character ,thy are tight!

well I believe gaze did that shit in 1990, did jaber even write then...or do that head back then..I think not. It is very spraycan art, and played, but the character gaze did is almost exactly the same as this stuff.

Guest i7531p

yes i believe jaber did write in the late 80's, im not sure if he did that character back in 90, but i noticed it in frisco and other bay area towns in the early 90's.....i remember jabs and shape, from aot in sj.