Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
spacemanspif

rainy mountain solitude...

Guest HELEX

That last shot is pretty dope!Too bad it just to damn close together to get good flicks!;)

Guest realityblast

i cant believe you posted those, there not philly hands.

ENDER!!! I like enders style. right on player.............."ED HASKEL", YOU ROCK!@!@!=====COLOSSUS OF ROADS AND SOLO ARTIST= KINGS!!! WHAT UP B.VERNON!!, (V.G.DRUMS........MY POTNA)///// ORALE SAER!!.... AND KRYPT.YEAH

RIP MATOKIE!!!!!

....OK.....KEEP THIS UP DAILY HOMEBOY!!!:cool:

SPACEMANROCKS...DOPE POST BROTHER, SEE I KNEW YOU'D FIT IN AND FIND YOUR GROUND OUT THERE..JUST A MATTER OF TIME BRO..NICE PICS, STREAKS, ETC...YOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS..I HAVENT SEEN TRAINS IN ALMOST A WEEK..BUT GUESS WHAT, TOMMORROWS FRIDAY, FUCK YEAH...:D

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

SPACEMANROCKS...DOPE POST BROTHER, SEE I KNEW YOU'D FIT IN AND FIND YOUR GROUND OUT THERE..JUST A MATTER OF TIME BRO..NICE PICS, STREAKS, ETC...YOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS..I HAVENT SEEN TRAINS IN ALMOST A WEEK..BUT GUESS WHAT, TOMMORROWS FRIDAY, FUCK YEAH...:D

glad to hear your gonna be out and back with the steel homie... that bullshit snow... im missing you guys...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this