Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Giving Tree

cuz i cant stand hooked up hon-duhs..

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by When

that blazer is decent but not great

the license plate is tits though

 

dude what the hell are you talking about.. MAYBE dana 44s or 60s would be better.. but that trucks got fuckin dana 30s and 9 1/2 inches of lift!! i also think it's sporting the ls1 swap if im correct... which makes it THAT much more asskicking.. and those are 35s.. 38s would definately be cooler.. but with 4.10 gears your not gettin much bigger than that...

 

 

 

here is the REAL deal...

 

http://www.jpkustoms.com/files/images/1/DSC00011.JPG'>

http://www.jpkustoms.com/files/images/1/brianstruck/DSC00108.JPG'>

 

 

only thing keeping me going is the facts that:

a) hitting those switches and dragging frame will be a fucking blast

B) i just guaranteed a sale to some kid

 

 

 

i really want a 4x4 instead of this now though.. damn truck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest krie
Originally posted by Giving Tree

dude what the hell are you talking about.. MAYBE dana 44s or 60s would be better.. but that trucks got fuckin dana 30s and 9 1/2 inches of lift!! i also think it's sporting the ls1 swap if im correct... which makes it THAT much more asskicking.. and those are 35s.. 38s would definately be cooler.. but with 4.10 gears your not gettin much bigger than that...

 

 

 

here is the REAL deal...

 

http://www.jpkustoms.com/files/images/1/DSC00011.JPG'>

http://www.jpkustoms.com/files/images/1/brianstruck/DSC00108.JPG'>

 

 

only thing keeping me going is the facts that:

a) hitting those switches and dragging frame will be a fucking blast

B) i just guaranteed a sale to some kid

 

 

 

i really want a 4x4 instead of this now though.. damn truck.

 

 

low riding trucks all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

 

whens sounds boss :) cant wait to see the finish prod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by krie

low riding trucks all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

 

 

whens sounds boss :) cant wait to see the finish prod.

 

i've heard a bit about when's.. but i wanna know more.. what ya got man?

 

mine is a 99 noma, 3 inch stock floor, bags, whole nine yards in suspension, shaving the tailgate, frenched license plate, caddy tails, and no antenna.. also shaving the 3rd door and doing suicides.. then its on to the interior... she can untuck 20s too.. 20/22... with a bit more tubbing in the rear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 455
Originally posted by YG Blood

it's all about the 82 coup de ville

 

jeah....and the 1972 Oldsmobile Delta Royale 2-Door Hardtop equipped with a 455 and dual exhaust.

 

stock hubcaps and whitewalls for extra flavor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by 455

jeah....and the 1972 Oldsmobile Delta Royale 2-Door Hardtop equipped with a 455 and dual exhaust.

 

stock hubcaps and whitewalls for extra flavor.

 

go figure...:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Giving Tree

dude what the hell are you talking about.. MAYBE dana 44s or 60s would be better.. but that trucks got fuckin dana 30s and 9 1/2 inches of lift!! and those are 35s.. 38s would definately be cooler..

 

what the hell am i talking about?

first off that does not look like 9 and a 1/2 inch lift

secondly 44s or 60s wouldnt even fit on that truck (as it is now)

thirdly the tires arent right for that lift as far as im concerned

unless its a street driven vehicle or when he/she goes offroading they sit and watch

 

as far as i can see they have very little room for suspension travel

which brings the question to my mind, how much travel do they have?

 

just my 3cents on the deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SPLINTER

Originally posted by Glik0

chevelle...

 

so you have one or what?? I have a 70 malibu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...