cuz i cant stand hooked up hon-duhs..

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no i didn't get the benz in that photo i ended up getting a newer on with only 36K miles on it

black, black leather interior, heated seats all the stupid gadgets.

it's too bad it only has 150hp, not much pickup from a start. good for the highway though, almost no road noise.

so butter.

nomadawhat thanks for remembering!

Originally posted by ubejinxed

no i didn't get the benz in that photo i ended up getting a newer on with only 36K miles on it:

007176-E.jpg

black, black leather interior, heated seats all the stupid gadgets.

it's too bad it only has 150hp, not much pickup from a start. good for the highway though, almost no road noise.

so butter.

nomadawhat thanks for remembering!

I get such a power trip off of knowing I could drive over top of peoples expensive cars

the next time I get behind some asshole with a wanna be riced out honda and all he did was body work and an exhaust....its over for him....its over.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

i like when someone puts one of those spoiler sthat looks like a bookshelf on thier car.

.......theres a bunch of kids i see with those.....i actually saw one that was like....2 or 3 levels....it looked like one of those old old old planes built at the dawn of aviation when they thought putting 65 levels of wings on your plane would make it fly better. this is some batman type shit that these kids have on their cars though. i sit in my pile of crap car and just laugh at them. all they can do is rev their shitty engines at me. suckers.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

EURO 4 bangers with shiney paint are scared of the roar the american made v8 makes. Its all about 100% steel bodies from the 80's 70's and 60's. Watch emshiver as yu put yor foot to the floor and make your tires chirp for 10 minutes straight.

my tires don't chirp...they just drive over anything in my way.

and that is a nice fucking blazer, my bronco will look like that one day...next modification I am planning to do are fog lamps since its going to be fog time soon.

yeah mr yuck, it's cool if you want to go in a straight line for a few seconds. thats always fun...but these days I'm all about the twisties. put your american muscle against an Audi S3 on a wet twisty back road and you're just not gonna have as much fun.

Originally posted by When

that blazer is decent but not great

the license plate is tits though

dude what the hell are you talking about.. MAYBE dana 44s or 60s would be better.. but that trucks got fuckin dana 30s and 9 1/2 inches of lift!! i also think it's sporting the ls1 swap if im correct... which makes it THAT much more asskicking.. and those are 35s.. 38s would definately be cooler.. but with 4.10 gears your not gettin much bigger than that...

here is the REAL deal...

http://www.jpkustoms.com/files/images/1/DSC00011.JPG'>

http://www.jpkustoms.com/files/images/1/brianstruck/DSC00108.JPG'>

only thing keeping me going is the facts that:

a) hitting those switches and dragging frame will be a fucking blast

B) i just guaranteed a sale to some kid

i really want a 4x4 instead of this now though.. damn truck.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

dude what the hell are you talking about.. MAYBE dana 44s or 60s would be better.. but that trucks got fuckin dana 30s and 9 1/2 inches of lift!! i also think it's sporting the ls1 swap if im correct... which makes it THAT much more asskicking.. and those are 35s.. 38s would definately be cooler.. but with 4.10 gears your not gettin much bigger than that...

here is the REAL deal...

http://www.jpkustoms.com/files/images/1/DSC00011.JPG'>

http://www.jpkustoms.com/files/images/1/brianstruck/DSC00108.JPG'>

only thing keeping me going is the facts that:

a) hitting those switches and dragging frame will be a fucking blast

B) i just guaranteed a sale to some kid

i really want a 4x4 instead of this now though.. damn truck.

low riding trucks all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

whens sounds boss :) cant wait to see the finish prod.

Archived