Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty_habiT

Let's trade files.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Is slsk dead?

I haven't been downloading too much music lately, but I still turn slsk on every now and then to see who's on. The 12oz room is running under the same name on the most recent release's server. (don't forget to toggle autojoin!!)

All of slsk's configurations (hotlist, shares, wishlist, etc) are all stored as cfg files in your slsk directory. It may be a good idea to back up your hotlist and share config files.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Filth, i figured out the config files thing after i let them getoverwritten for the second time.

soul seek is really pissing me off.

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

System is too unstable with new motherboard. Since the chipset used is different, we tried to upgrade the kernel to a more recent release to no avail, still crashing at random for no apparent reason. Until we can figure what is the exact cause of all this mess, we are downgrading the server again to the old motherboard in the coming hours.

i dont know what that means, maybe Filthy can interpret that for us. does it mean we should download the old version?

are you guys going to different file sharers now?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

are you guys going to different file sharers now?

Jackass... I offered you Gimix about four times and you never replied.

I never use SoulSeek anymore.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i didnt think you had Gimix on your computer...shoot if your still willing to snd it to me, i think i still have your sn on my list

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Yo, Dirt. Is slsk dead?

the last few times i have tried to use it it has said i cannot connect to server, and it seems that ppl where saying that it wouldnt go back up.

I hope it does though SLSK wasdefinatly the best source for Def new DnB!

CAD - all that means is they were having problems with the new hardware upgrade on their server. I'm sure they're still supporting the newest version, they just had to switch it to the old server's hardware (ie. motherboard).... blah blah blah.

i havent been on in a few days but when i was it was pretty dead. im goin to have to check this out later.

Rage what the fuck is gimix. or anyone for that matter?

Dirt -

I'm trying to access the 12 oz. room from another computer/user name, but in the room list it doesn't show any rooms with less than 10 occupants. Is there anyway to connect to the room directly?

I've tried listing the rooms alphabetically, too ...

Dirt -

I'm trying to access the 12 oz. room from another computer/user name, but in the room list it doesn't show any rooms with less than 10 occupants. Is there anyway to connect to the room directly?

I've tried listing the rooms alphabetically, too ...

Originally posted by yoink

Rage what the fuck is gimix. or anyone for that matter?

It's an rare Avalanches album.

Sorry Poopman, I wasn't around when you asked that question... but yeah, refreshing the list should work. I think the slsk server is down right now, I can't connect.

4-3-3 4:38PM Central

Originally posted by -Rage-

It's an rare Avalanches album.

ahh, haha and there i was completely thinking something else! :o :D

Guest ctrl+alt+del

fuck what is the deal.

i still can not connect.

what version are you all using? i deleted the 4 other slsk programs i had and installed 139, and this shit still aint workin.

i think ill uninstall and then try 146c see if that works?

the NEWS section also talked about a 147 version that when it was released, none of the older versions would work, and he posted that last friday, so i might try that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT

~~~~~~~~~~~

Version 146c works for me, but i dont see a 12oz room.

????

Dirty Habit- i thought you had a mac???? i take it they dont have any version for the mac huh...they dont have any good downloading/file sharing programs for Mac....RRRRRRRRRRR!!:mad: