Let's trade files.

Dirty_habiT

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Seldoon

If you donate 5$ to the soulseek paypal account, they will "uncap" ur account. If you notice, majority of the time you get crap speeds on soulseek, but amazing content. when you donate, you pretty much get 100k+ kb/s dl speeds all the time (give or take due to various shit). Lasts for 1 month. not bad really you cheap assholes. see you there fuckers.

you sound like flying marketing hype blitz

• 2 weeks later...

im usually on there 24 hours a day...

yoink123456 pretty obvious.

dont have much right now i just flushed out my hard drive but you can take anything i got.

i have other files not music but those are stored elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i got the new version, but it erased all my prefrences and buddy lists and shit. and i think the 12oz room is gone too.

i made a new one, !!*12ozprophet*!! ;alphabetically, its close to the top. so go there!

message me and ill add you to my list so you can get my files. currently at 2,207.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Is slsk dead?

I haven't been downloading too much music lately, but I still turn slsk on every now and then to see who's on. The 12oz room is running under the same name on the most recent release's server. (don't forget to toggle autojoin!!)

All of slsk's configurations (hotlist, shares, wishlist, etc) are all stored as cfg files in your slsk directory. It may be a good idea to back up your hotlist and share config files.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Filth, i figured out the config files thing after i let them getoverwritten for the second time.

soul seek is really pissing me off.

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

System is too unstable with new motherboard. Since the chipset used is different, we tried to upgrade the kernel to a more recent release to no avail, still crashing at random for no apparent reason. Until we can figure what is the exact cause of all this mess, we are downgrading the server again to the old motherboard in the coming hours.

i dont know what that means, maybe Filthy can interpret that for us. does it mean we should download the old version?

are you guys going to different file sharers now?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i didnt think you had Gimix on your computer...shoot if your still willing to snd it to me, i think i still have your sn on my list

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Yo, Dirt. Is slsk dead?

the last few times i have tried to use it it has said i cannot connect to server, and it seems that ppl where saying that it wouldnt go back up.

I hope it does though SLSK wasdefinatly the best source for Def new DnB!

Archived