MODS?

socrates

I was just wondering if there is a list of mods for this site, We all know the old favorites, but in recent weeks I've seen a number of new names and one old one become mods? Is there a reason for the new guys, don't tell me that some of you guys are retiring. Or is it just some people getting a new name. Just bored:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

because.... it's late, and the majority of people that are on here late at night are just being silly anyway. No harm meant. Some nice person will come along and decide to bump this tomorrow. Hell it could even be a mod that bumps it.... it could even be a mod up there asking the question... who fucking knows and who fucking cares.

theres actually been a few additions to the crew in the last 6 months, you guy's just haven noticed most of them...

serkalicious

johnny

dekayfa

cerefa

europe

all of them have put in plenty of work and know their shit. all good guys. listen to them and be really happy about it.

When there are new mods, such as myself, it doesnt mean that the old ones go away. From what i was told, it's pretty much perfomanced based, and when a situation comes up that someone feels we may need a few new mods for one reason or another, (current mods busy with school, work or just plain tired of dealing with 16 year old pain in the asses..) they know who to tap for it.

all the old stand-bys are still around from what i understand but there are a few new heads including myself helping out.

Archived