Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
socrates

MODS?

I was just wondering if there is a list of mods for this site, We all know the old favorites, but in recent weeks I've seen a number of new names and one old one become mods? Is there a reason for the new guys, don't tell me that some of you guys are retiring. Or is it just some people getting a new name. Just bored:confused:

This is pointless.

I'm gonna leave it open for a minute so others can mock you then close it up.

Do you really think I's be asking this question if I really had only been around here for a couple of days, When did that stick go soooo far up your ass dirty? Boy I guess you've fallen on the bike a few too many times.

because.... it's late, and the majority of people that are on here late at night are just being silly anyway. No harm meant. Some nice person will come along and decide to bump this tomorrow. Hell it could even be a mod that bumps it.... it could even be a mod up there asking the question... who fucking knows and who fucking cares.

I haven't fallen on a bike in forever. Even when I was still riding all the time I wouldn't fall very often. I don't think I know you.... or at least not by that alias.

theres actually been a few additions to the crew in the last 6 months, you guy's just haven noticed most of them...

serkalicious

johnny

dekayfa

cerefa

europe

all of them have put in plenty of work and know their shit. all good guys. listen to them and be really happy about it.

What about old growth? Also do they all have the same power or are some just to keep things clean, that could be usefulk around here.

oh yeah, and old growth.

anyone with 'crew' under their name has the same powers...

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Old Growth has less than 10.

Seeking is pushing 12000.

You make the connection...

When there are new mods, such as myself, it doesnt mean that the old ones go away. From what i was told, it's pretty much perfomanced based, and when a situation comes up that someone feels we may need a few new mods for one reason or another, (current mods busy with school, work or just plain tired of dealing with 16 year old pain in the asses..) they know who to tap for it.

all the old stand-bys are still around from what i understand but there are a few new heads including myself helping out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this