What do you think really happened?

grittylifer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the issue was never was it photo shopped...the issue was that he had a bomb strapped to him he was trying to detonate in order to kill the officers arresting him.

he is dead and was shot point blank in the head face down in the dirt wearing nothing but underwear and handcuffs.

from the photos-do you think it appears he had a bomb.......

also note the witness statements and conflicting police reports.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ********

the issue was never was it photo shopped...the issue was that he had a bomb strapped to him he was trying to detonate in order to kill the officers arresting him.

he is dead and was shot point blank in the head face down in the dirt wearing nothing but underwear and handcuffs.

from the photos-do you think it appears he had a bomb.......

also note the witness statements and conflicting police reports.

You dismiss the Photoshop issue without really addressing it. If the pictures were Photoshopped, it means someone manipulated them to make it look like something terrible happened when in fact it may have not. Yes, photoshopping is part of the issue. Don't wanna toot my own horn, but I could've rather easily done it with my knowledge of PS.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/graphics/bomber4.jpg'>

Now they have to strip him to make sure he isn’t hiding weapons on him. As we can see, he is stripped to his underwear. From what we've seen so far, Mohammed has been totally over powered, stripped and pined [sic] down on the floor. He has shown no resistance and there are no signs of any weapon on him.

They don't mention anything of the possibility that this picture was taken AFTER the man was shot, and the officer is still pointing his gun to make sure the man is dead while they take his coat off. There's no blood cause he's just been shot... any initial splatter could be covered by the officer's leg.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/graphics/bomber5.jpg'>

After a while of being dead, enough blood trickles out to show up in the picture.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy Israel the slightest bit. But it annoys me when people bring up "evidence" that only seems strong because they want to believe it.

The one thing it has going for it is that Snopes hasn't yet determined a verdict. And yes, Snopes is a very reliable source that tends to stick to the skeptic side and does its fair share of research. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by ********

dont you think he would of set off the bomb before being detained?

just remembering that Richard Reid guy where he was having trouble with his. alot os these bombs are pretty shitty and sometimes don't go off as planned as evidenced by alot of bombs that go off as dude is walking to the bus stop.

but since i wasn't there...

true....

the bomb could have been defective..

but how could he take off his overcoat when he was clearly on his knees facing the ground fully clothed.

El Mamerro...

the reason I said photo shop wasnt an issue was because the bbc didnt bring it up. I trust their expert eye.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

They don't mention anything of the possibility that this picture was taken AFTER the man was shot, and the officer is still pointing his gun to make sure the man is dead while they take his coat off. There's no blood cause he's just been shot... any initial splatter could be covered by the officer's leg.

After a while of being dead, enough blood trickles out to show up in the picture.

More than likely israeli police carry a standard issue 9mm handgun chances are a baretta...if someone gets shot point blank in the back of the head or even in the front from a 9mm it doesnt take more than a blink of an eye to see the amount of blood as i see in this picture...think about the amount of blood that is being circulated through your brain....

Guest imported_El Mamerro

With the head jammed close to the ground, there may not be enough clearance for the blood to splatter very well. Maybe the underside of the head is covered in blood and gore, with a giant exit wound, but the big thigh is still enough to cover it. Whatever, I don't really believe imy own theory, I'm just stating a possibility as an example of how we are being given very limited evidence which can be looked at in many ways. As mentioned, there's still the issue of 10 eyewitness accounts... although those are briefly mentioned and not really discussed much in detail... they might as well have said 3 eyewitnesses, or 80, and we'd still take it for granted. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived