WWW.COOL-2B-REAL.COM

DISCO BRYSO

this website made me laugh my ass off.. it is funded by the beef producers of america!?!

please take the time to look at it thoroughly as it is entertaining and informative.

thank you.

Beef Producers of America Inc.

p.s. makros, I think you should consider including some of these images in your arsenal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Nutrition-To-Go

Busy "real girls" need smart food choices for nutrition-on-the-run. Here are a few quick, easy and tasty combos – guaranteed to give an energy boost for rollerblading, homework, music lessons, dance classes – and everything else you love to do:

A tortilla wrap with slices of lean roast beef and Swiss cheese

A barbeque beef sandwich on a roll, an apple or fresh juice

A bowl of chili with cornbread muffin and water and pepper strips

A taco salad with strips of lean beef and an orange

An English muffin pizza with ground beef crumbles and melted cheese

Fun Snackin'

Cook up some fun with your friends! Check out these great ideas for snacks and meals. All of these recipes were tested by kids just like you! Kids even named them!

Nacho Beef Dip

Beef on Bamboo

Beef Taco and Cheese Pockets

Easy Beef Chili

Cheeseburger Mac

Meatball & Veggie Platter

Pizza Pie with Mashed Potatoes

R.B.V. Wrap

I really hope makros gets into it.. here's some quotes:

these are in response to the poll question: "should we go to war with Iraq?"

no no no!! DEFINETLY NOT!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD KEEP OUR PEACE!!!!! WE AINT WANNA DIE! - ANYA - Age: 11 - From CANADA

DONT THEY NOW THERE OUR KIDS THAT ARE SKARED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA [uSA]. I NOW WHEN I HEARED THAT WE WHERE GOING TO WAR WITH IRAQ IWAS CRAYING BECAUSE THEN ALL THE SCHOOLS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL BE CLOUSED AND I DONT WHANT THAT TO WHAPPEN TO THE UNIED STATES OF AMERAICA - RACHEL - age 12

"The 10 strengths that I have is that I read way above my grade level. I can write stories that I send in and I get wonderful letters back. I am on the honor roll at school. I am a great drawer. I can color excellent. I have a good self-esteem. I am healthy. I am kind. I can play computer games really good. Last but not least, I can act good in the movies my cousin makes."

(- Bethany, age 9)

Guest KING BLING

Who is a "real girl" hero?

will there is no doubt that it's my mom & dad.!! beacuse they are there for me and+ your mom or dad puts up with you so that makes them strung.+ when you have a hard day at school your mom or dad try to make your day better for you, and then you think i just mite keep you. - Nicky - Age: 13 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Yo my real girl hero is my girl Jennifer cause she keeps it real Jennifer is the best real girl hero! Yo keep it real Jennifer! - Shanta - Age: 14 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

my girl hero is emma goldman who was a strong anarchist, feminist in the late 1890's to early 1900's. she kept it real, even while imprisoned! - Jenna - Age: 15 - From UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (USA)

Archived