kona skatepark

melty

hoist

We just took over ownership of the skate temple. Located in kailua kona, HI. I am trying to get a bunch of artists to come and paint . I am shooting for june, The time of the grand reopening. Let me know if any you would be interested. Just e mail me.

Up for grbs is a brand new skateboard and a milk crate full of paint, plus this event will be on hawaiis local tv stations. holla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

that sounds cool...too bad it wasnt oahu.i wonder how much that would cost to fly out there..do all the participants get a crate of paint or only special people?

Guest uncle-boy

please believe Kona on Hawaii, has been in exsistance a lot longer than that skatepark.

kona is a hawaiian word, respect that and its peoples rights to use its name.

Re: The REAL Kona

Originally posted by Smart

World's oldest operational private skatepark, est. June 1977

I don't care where you live, look into a new name, have some respect...

Yo smart did you look that up? Just to see if you did I typed in kona skatepark and low and behold just what you wrote was the first thing to come up. Come over we will play captain cook.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dr. Drew

buy me a ticket, it'll cost like $50. you wont have to buy me the paint needed, i'll take care of that. i promise, i'll hook up that skatepark really good with a big production

Guest willy.wonka

you should change that.

i hate it that people turne 20 and decide to stop painting.especially around here.

the dumbest excuse i have ever heard was...

"i play mind games with the police by not hitting up."-east 808 giants.rocksteady

all of rocksteady and 808 giants fell off on this island.

Archived