My lifes been better ever since i put makros on ignore

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

for real, its nice to see " this person is on your ignore list," then u look, and its makros. Cause I know makros has nothing interesting to say, and im like, yo, what a relief!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the more i see makros' images i actually, at times, understand some of his shit....for example when way back when he decided to post pictures of people dieing and shit i actually thought it should have been posted...he sometimes is the gravity that sometimes pulls you back to reality....hes smart...ey makros you want some mcdonalds?...my treat?..

I STOPPED EATING MCDONALDS SINCE I GOT FOOD POISONING AND THREW UP FRENCH FRIES FOR 4 DAYS.

THE FIRST THROW UP SESSION IN THE TIME PERIOD WAS IN MY KITCHEN SINK. IT WAS BREATH-TAKING. THIS MOUND OF PARTIALLY DIGESTED FRENCH FRIES OOZING TO TAKE UP MORE ROOM ON THE SINK SURFACE...IT WAS ASTONISHING. THE SCENT LASTED WITH ME FOR MONTHS. IT WAS HORROR LAND 88.6/B.

I HAVE ALREADY DOCUMENTED THIS EVENT ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD 2 YEARS AGO. I AM THE GUARDIAN OF MARBLE MADNESS. EAT MY ROBOTIC SHITS.

H ehA HEh haEh haEH Ahe h.

|||||||||ZING|||||||||

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

I like pizza, wanna fuck!

What?!?! You dont like pizza?

pleasebelieveUSouterworldlyfolkcantbeFUCKEDwith!

bleep bleep muthafucka!

so I went digging in the Paper Chase,

and found a thread where someone posted

some bland sketches and asked for critisism.

what did we get ?

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

you are just about there....at the level where someone can say "hey thats nice".

i recommend taking off some of the extra limbs and getting some lighter colors for the fill and use a less distracting and A LESS confusing fill-design.

lookin sharp...just a little more practice and you wil be at the right level.

and then we get...

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

you suck

so draw your own conclusions.

Archived