note to online buyers.

iloveboxcars

so, just recently i bought some materials from fusionist.com and a package arrived in the mail from them acouple days later. YAY!. only no, not yay. these people went ahead and sent me a yellow and red posterman. i ordered a scribe and some ink. instead my order got shipped to some dude named david from florida. how do i know his name and where he is from? well they have his address, name and phone number nicely typed on the reciept they sent me. NOW, this means that dude has my name address and phone number as well. thanks fusionist, go fuck yourself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My new computer that I ordered from Dell on the 8th showed up at the post office yesterday. One box was fine. One was squished to about half it's original size. One had a dinner plate size hole through the cardboard, styrafoam, all the way to the computer. They sent it back. New scheduled arrival date: The 28th. 3 weeks to get a computer? It'll be obsolete when it gets here. Gay.

Originally posted by ese

1. they fucked up your order? JESUS CHRIST IN HELL. call the bbb....nobody every makes mistakes. especially online. you must immediately demand thousands in compensation for your incredible hardship.

yeah man but people should just do the jobs they have correctly and not be fuck offs and not give afuck who got what ...12oz ripped me before they shut down selling caps and shit....fuck the graff stores/sites i only trust 2 sites!!! every time i order it always comes correct..no bullshit extras or different shit than the shit i ordered...whatever blah..........:dazed:

Archived