apathy:music

A Fire Inside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to AFI

........i hate pretty much everyone of the carbon copy "scene unity pride" bullshit bands that comes out now. theres very few bands pushing music (hardcore at least...) in a different direction...let alone doing it well.

my advice to you would be to listen to the following:

silent majority (anyone who doesnt like silent majority sucks at life...)

blood red (more melodic-ish hardcore i guess.....fucking awesome though)

one king down (never gets old......ever)

harvest (just keep "epicure" on repeat...for days)

also, if you want, next time i speak with you on aim, ill send you a bunch of good shit that you may or may not have listened to yet.

whoa, durden and i agree on something!!! harvest fucking kills with amazing power (kills in a vegan manner of course, har har har). anyways they are really really good.

i agree, hardcore is not really growing musically. we're staying the same, getting a little more sensitive and little heavier. and earth crisis broke up so none of it matters anyways. ha. but some bands are bringing in more aspects of metal w/o being metal, metal is bringing in hardcore. avenged 7fold is a great example of good hardcore right now. dark tranquillity is sick on the metal spectrum of things as well. damage done and haven both have consistently sick breakdowns on them.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Glik0

correction, thats a remedy for heterosexuality

so to sum things up

NO.

ooooooooook, whatever you say there champ.

Archived