Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ken E. Bus

Talk about a screw up

The guy responsible for the Korean subway disaster was trying to kill himself. Not only did he fail in his mission he killed over a 100 other people. And the incompetence of the subway workers was even worse.

I thought this was going to be about the girl who got a 2-organ transplant from a donor of the wrong blood type due to clerical error.

or yo, what about when i went to taco bell two days ago got my #2 with beans instead of meat, and no tomatoe, and the dumb ass girl put tomatoes on it anyway? i mean, sure its not an accidental vasectomy, but christ, tomatoes are gross as fuck!

Originally posted by Ken E. Bus

The guy responsible for the Korean subway disaster was trying to kill himself. Not only did he fail in his mission he killed over a 100 other people. And the incompetence of the subway workers was even worse.

you are fag .........you opted to have me banned the first time

Re: Re: Talk about a screw up

Originally posted by Poop Man Jo

you are fag .........you opted to have me banned the first time

You might notice that I do not have "Crew" below my name. Therefore I did not ban you. I merely pointed out that behavior such as yours had gotten people banned in the past.

By the way, ever figure out who Raven is?

Re: Re: Re: Talk about a screw up

Originally posted by Ken E. Bus

You might notice that I do not have "Crew" below my name. Therefore I did not ban you. I merely pointed out that behavior such as yours had gotten people banned in the past.

By the way, ever figure out who Raven is?

notice how i said "opted" ............and no i did not figure out who Raven was.............would you like to inform me?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this