Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
John Gotti

Nobody on here thinks I'm the shit!

Everybody on here thinks they are the shit!

i bet you every single person on here in the back of their head is saying, "im hella sick" "im not toy" it would be funny to know exactly who is who on this board......we should donate all these toys to charity when christmas rolls around again

Re: Everybody on here thinks they are the shit!

Comments like that on top of badmouthing Raven are a good way to get yourself banned. Maybe Joe should "shut up" himself and learn who he is dissing.

ok im sorry.............it was a good thread though............i didn't know you could get banned that easy.........i dint think it was that big a deal.......it wont happen again

Re: Re: Everybody on here thinks they are the shit!

Originally posted by Ken E. Bus

Comments like that on top of badmouthing Raven are a good way to get yourself banned. Maybe Joe should "shut up" himself and learn who he is dissing.

whose Raven????????? please help me, fill me in on who i am dissing

Originally posted by Valhall

I fucking hate myself, i dont know what your talking about.......

good man, how could I be high on myself. I havent socialized off the computer since second grade.

raven's the top of the food chain on the site. you were being disrespectful. you got banned for being disrespectful and will continue to.

Originally posted by Poop Man Jo

hows this mother fucker going to ban me for speaking the truth.........thats a violation of the 5th amendent.........freedom of speech........and the only way it can be obliged is if it poses clear and present danger

Let me learn ya:

• Raven is God on this site. Its Creator. Respect him before all others.
  • It's the First Amendment.
  • "Obliged" should be "infringed."

Soooo .. just don't flap your gums at people that have been on here for a long time. They'll ban your IP if you piss 'em off enough.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this