INTERESTING SOLUTION TO MIDDLE EAST PROBLEM...

misteraven

Gas Solution

The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the favor. An

interesting thought is to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up the

car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia.

Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis. Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the

tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family,

and my friends.

I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil

companies are the best to buy gas from, and which major companies import

Middle Eastern oil (for the period 9/1/00 - 8/31/01):

Shell: 205,742,000 barrels

Chevron/Texaco: 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon/Mobil: 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway: 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco: 62,231,000 barrels

If you do the math at $30 per barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION!

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Citgo: 0 barrels

Sunoco: 0 barrels

Conoco: 0 barrels

Sinclair: 0 barrels

BP/Phillips: 0 barrels

Hess: 0 barrels

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each

is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing. They're required to report on a monthly basis.

Keep this list in your car, share it with friends, but stop paying for terrorism! To have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers.

It's really simple to do! Now, don't wimp out at this point. Keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people! I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)... and so on, by the time this message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers! If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it - THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE! Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. How much would all that take? If each of us sends this email out to ten more people within one day all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next eight days!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one less car - one less bomb

even though some companies do not use imported oil,

and rely on reserves found on North American soil...

I'd hardly call them 'ethical companies'.

but I know that I'm saving money and not contributing

to the fall of western civilization by walking, biking and using public transit.

BP is the best gfas station ever. The one I go to still has the three bay service station, full serve pumps, a car wash, kerosene, and a propane fillup tank. And theres always like four people working there at once if you have any questions or problems with your car.

Gas stations are not the way they used to be.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/nogas.htm

its bogus.....but if you forward it 100 times to random strangers then youre luck will grow tenfold as well as your penis length, and bill gates will give you a dollar for every email you print out and consume and the teenage girl with cancer will have a miracously recovery....i swear

One day, soon, there will be no more need from anymore oil companies from the middle east(or anything like now). And as you know they are just a pain in the ass for North America. Saudi was doing alright when the states came in told them how to extract oil. In turn they sold every barrel for $12. When they decided that they were going to raise prices to 50 dollars a barrel then the north america was pissed. So fuk them, who need that shit to deal with when there is new tech? and it is something like this:

Natural gas runs cleaner with almost no emmisions compared to Diesel, and gas. In comparison, Propane is incredibly dangerous, and highly flamable, it does run clean but considering the accidents alone in one city on any given day, it is too dangerous for high volume use.

I work for a company right now that makes big diesel engines that run on LNG. Or a cyrogenic Natural Gas. They use the diesel and LNG in a mixture because a Diesel is a compression engine. The Diesel acts as a pilot fuel and that in turn ignites a 95% LNG fuel. This means one regular engine upfitted with a modified fuel controler and two LNG tanks with special pumps gives you the same tourqe and hauling power that you would normally find with diesel. This means a polluter has is now running at 100 percent capacity and not polluting.

Fuck Saudi oil, fuck wars for oil. Go green. ride a bike. and think of the environment first. and to those who needlessly buy SUV's: i hope gas prices get so high that you need to put a second mortgage on the house. I will be on Nat gas and wont pay even half.

my 2 cents

funny how the saudi's live within striking distance of iraq and they are not afraid of saddams missles or wmd's.

i lived in saudi for ten years and find it absurd that they knowingly support terror. that sounds like bullshit.

what its is is probably this.....the saudi royal family controls the largest reserve of oil in the world. they country has at most 12 million citizens. when i lived there, when you get married as a saudi national, the goverment gives you around FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS. they routinely give large amounts of cash to citizens without so much as thinking twice and have been doing so long before 9/11.

perhaps some of this cash ends up in terrorist hands.......so the bush admin. is whining like saudi supports terror.

YOU WANNA KNOW WHO SUPPORTS TERROR?

THE REAGAN BUSH ADMINISTRATION SUPPORTED THE TERROR ACTS OF SADDAM HUSSEIN BY NOT OBJECTING WHEN HE GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE WITH WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION WE GAVE HIM IN 1988.

AND WHEN AL QUIDA WAS ATTACKING OUR EMBASSYS IN AFRICA AND LAYING THE GROUND WORK FOR THE 9/11 ATTACKS, GUESS WHAT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WAS BUSY DOING, TRYIN TO IMPEACH BILLY BLOW JOB CLINTON AND SPENDING FORTY MILLION DOLLARS INVESTIGATITING IT.

WOULDA BEEN KINDA NICE IF THEY WOULDA TOOK AL QUIDA SERIOUSLY IN 97 AND 98.

wait wait wait.......

we have tons of military troops on our military bases in saudi arabia....

BOYCOTT SAUDI OIL?????

yall are trippin.

SHOULDNT WE BOYCOTT IRAQI OIL? YOU KNOW...SINCE SADDAM HUSSEIN GETS THE MONEY FROM THAT? OH.....BUT I GUESS ITS OK CAUSE THE VICE PRESIDENT DICKLESS CHENEY GETS HIS OIL FROM SADDAM.....

OK....GO BACK TO BOYCOTTING OUR ALLIE.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Misteraven

Gas Solution

The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the favor. An

interesting thought is to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up the

car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia.

Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis. Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the

tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family,

and my friends.

HAHAHAHAHA,

Poor Americans...:rolleyes: x infinity

Archived