new shit

MarzOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ight i come on here as a new kid i admit... i admit i bit an A i saw...but damn mennace i didn't bite u .. i saw letter forms like that somewhere else.. now every1 got beef with me... fuckin sucks... ima go and do some more pieces hit a couple of walls up, come back and post some shit... and wait until this thread is dead

Originally posted by MarzOne

ight i come on here as a new kid i admit... i admit i bit an A i saw...but damn mennace i didn't bite u .. i saw letter forms like that somewhere else.. now every1 got beef with me... fuckin sucks... ima go and do some more pieces hit a couple of walls up, come back and post some shit... and wait until this thread is dead

SEE, JUST BY READING YOUR QUOTE I CAN TELL YOU'RE A LIL BITCH... YOU FUCKING BIT IT HERE AND THERE... AND GOT CAUGHT NO MATTER WHERE YOU SAW IT... YOU'RE A BITER!!! MY PIECE WASN'T EVEN THAT SPECIAL, BUT YOU STILL BIT IT... SO I'LL LOOK AT IT AS ART APPRECIATION... GO CRY SOME MORE NOW... AND TO THE REST OF YOU PUBES---> GET OFF MY DICK!!!

mEn@cE NOT mennace*

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

SEE, JUST BY READING YOUR QUOTE I CAN TELL YOU'RE A LIL BITCH... YOU FUCKING BIT IT HERE AND THERE... AND GOT CAUGHT NO MATTER WHERE YOU SAW IT... YOU'RE A BITER!!! MY PIECE WASN'T EVEN THAT SPECIAL, BUT YOU STILL BIT IT... SO I'LL LOOK AT IT AS ART APPRECIATION... GO CRY SOME MORE NOW... AND TO THE REST OF YOU PUBES---> GET OFF MY DICK!!!

mEn@cE NOT mennace*

nobodys on your dick... im just sick of your no style, homophobic color schemes and bad pieces and huge ego....men'at'ce you need to chill out and go paint...seriously...

Re: Re: new shit

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

3rd) YOUR "H" IS MY "A"

4th) YOUR "U" IS MY "LL"

5th) YOUR "M" IS MY "LY"

6th) YOUR "A" IS MY "A"

7th) YOUR "N" IS MY "LY"

8th) YOUR "S" IS MY "S"

9th) HAD TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU... humans = sally + bite

Am I the only one who finds this section fucking hilarious?

• 8 months later...
Originally posted by tears*uno

nobodys on your dick... im just sick of your no style, homophobic color schemes and bad pieces and huge ego....men'at'ce you need to chill out and go paint...seriously...

hey fag, have you been sucking to much dick or something?, did someone ejaculate in your eye or something are you blind? fucking stupid ass shit talking ass face punk ass little bitch wouldnt know one thing about art. men@ce does have style and I bet he could wreck you anyday, on paper and on wall .... you want to talk shit why don't you battle him... or are you to much of a bitch, and what are talking about hiphop shit, punk your the only little shit here oh yeah and marzone, go suck a dick so you can shut your ass up, or show us some work, probablly gonna be bitten anyway, you stupid fucking trick , I'll rather stick my dick in an oven then see your ass monkey face,

fucking die bitch!

• 6 years later...

Archived