Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mississippi

Jedi Mind Tricks

how many of yall like them? one of my favorite hip hop groups, Vinnie Paz rips that shit up, although some of Jus Allah's rhymes are a little weak, lets hear some input

Guest 455

Vinnie Paz is dope....

man,I have this old Boston complilation playing...."Street Poets"...1995....POLECAT-"Out Ta Flip".....shit is pretty sick.

Guest uncle-boy

i got a couple of there songs burnned on a cd somewhere...

heavenly devine......."broke into the vadican and strangled the pope with his rosery"... now thats gangsta!

one of my favorites also, violent by design is my favorite cd, Ikon is my favorite mc and I against I is my favorite song..i named my website after it ;] i'm going to play that song as my childs lullabye

Guest westy

Sall' bout gettin deep like Jaque Cousteau

check out the few songs by Army of the Pharaohs-The five perfect exertions

Army of the Pharaohs (AOTP) was initially conceived by Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks. His vision was a constantly-evolving, collaboration of epic proportions that would include MC's, Producers and DJ's.

AOTP's first incarnation included Bahamadia, Jedi Mind Tricks, Chief Kamache, 7L&Esoteric and Virtuoso and resulted in the wildly successful 12" single, "Five Perfect Exertions." The response was beyond all expectations and fans worldwide have clamored for more material ever since.

While no street date has been set for AOTP's highly anticipated first full-length release, the word is out that Vinnie Paz is already assembling another allstar lineup.

"......you aint a ghetto thug you an actress unnatural like love between faggots"

thats the one i like

ive heard better shit but i think theyre dope, theyr are on their thing pretty much

the new single animal rap is crazy fresh.....and im glad jus allah is no longer part of JMT...no more half ass verses over extremely amazing stoupe production. i just hope the new album isnt like physco-social etc etc etc with all the guest appearances...ikon should also get off the thug tip and go back to his nerd rap ...atleast some..

man, quit hattin on jus allah. although alot of their shit is corny and has not dope punchs some of their songs are freshy clean clean. go download sacrifice. both ikon and jus allah come clean.

"from heaven exiled/ comin outta my shell like metal projectiles/" - jusallah

Originally posted by SenorSeven

the new single animal rap is crazy fresh.....and im glad jus allah is no longer part of JMT...no more half ass verses over extremely amazing stoupe production. i just hope the new album isnt like physco-social etc etc etc with all the guest appearances...ikon should also get off the thug tip and go back to his nerd rap ...atleast some..

this has been deemed the best statement of the thread. bump for stoupe also.

Guest KING OF HELL

*waves handleft to right*

this is not the thread i was looking for.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this