atten: DEVILUSH

Missinterpreted

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by willy.wonka

:sigh: i wanna go back to cali...but i really think some of you people should come down here first.

well for the hubby and i, europe comes first....then somewhere warm and tropical.

buuuuut, if you wanna pay for my ticket...that would be fine and dandy.

Guest HESHIANDET

im going to be in SF in 13 days. im on a research mission. comparing specimens of cocaine to those previously collected in other citys across the usa. my nose lab is running overtime. fuck drinking. im going to bring my kit w/ me to. see why there are so many junkies in SF, then detox on the plane ride home.

Guest HESHIANDET

thats cause all the young idiots make dumb posts about gay ass weed. weed is gay. narcotic are cool. all your favorite writers use narcotics. i swear.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

im going to be in SF in 13 days. im on a research mission. comparing specimens of cocaine to those previously collected in other citys across the usa. my nose lab is running overtime. fuck drinking. im going to bring my kit w/ me to. see why there are so many junkies in SF, then detox on the plane ride home.

hesh...we are too excited!!!

too bad that we will be mad broke once you leave but it'll be worth it.

yay!

Archived