Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Missinterpreted

atten: DEVILUSH

first off, artichoke sandwhiches- woohoooo, holy shit those are damn good. especially when post serves em to you. mmm.

second off, dlush, im so lazy and doped out on pain killers, i keep forgeting to send u a dollar. arg..

third off,

err. fuck.

missinterpreted...email me your addy...i'll shoot you a couple of zines to keep you company..dont worry about the money.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Devilush

yes yes it is. so fucking what. its between me, post, and missinterpreted.

you girls talking about me again?

Guest willy.wonka

:sigh: i wanna go back to cali...but i really think some of you people should come down here first.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

:sigh: i wanna go back to cali...but i really think some of you people should come down here first.

ok you won me over...imma say june? july?

Originally posted by willy.wonka

well for the hubby and i, europe comes first....then somewhere warm and tropical.

buuuuut, if you wanna pay for my ticket...that would be fine and dandy.

vay dey funk? I ham gone to dey werk for four howhers ant HI ckum beack to say dees kit yetting hall matt bekauwz they vun tyme i waz drinkted and blynded YIY chaded dey sexin vit dey tchree ladiezes.

Guest HESHIANDET

im going to be in SF in 13 days. im on a research mission. comparing specimens of cocaine to those previously collected in other citys across the usa. my nose lab is running overtime. fuck drinking. im going to bring my kit w/ me to. see why there are so many junkies in SF, then detox on the plane ride home.

Guest HESHIANDET

thats cause all the young idiots make dumb posts about gay ass weed. weed is gay. narcotic are cool. all your favorite writers use narcotics. i swear.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this