Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

Nice tattoo, Mike.

wow..that' almost ALMOST as cool as the tribals on backs, butterflies, hibiscus flowers,stars and fairies every girl at around my parts has.

Guest uncle-boy

reminds me of polynesians who tat their faces...scary.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

bullseye!

what a great target

eh.... it kinda sorta goes with the shape of his face... kinda... maybe.... it would be better if it were in the actual maori style... and actually stood for something instead of just random solid black shapes on his face... crazy asshole..

Originally posted by dELiSs

wow..that' almost ALMOST as cool as the tribals on backs, butterflies, hibiscus flowers,stars and fairies every girl at around my parts has.

i have a crappy nautical star tattoo on the back of my neck. i got it when i was about 13 i think.

:o :o :o

Originally posted by dELiSs

serious........i find that to be rather wack.......HI BOB!!!

there are nothing wrong with star tatooes...umm I mean....not that I have any....yeah.

tribal tats are dumb...but look who we are talking about. I guess if you get punched in the hea enough times you get stupid enough to do anything.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this