I have a Bunny and her name is PANCAKE.

DEE38

I GOT HER FOR VALENTINES!.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00218550f00000009.jpg'>

Once apon a time I saw this picture of a bunny in japan named oolong.

That was over a year ago!

Then I fell in love, and wanted a bunny so bad. Well i've been wanting one for a year now (check my ramblings in the ORIGINAL 12oz journal,, where ever it is) and this vday i finally got one. I had NO clue my boy was getting her. I saw her at the pet store in the mall the other week.. and she was just chillin looking cute and i was in AWE. Then on valentines I get a lil box that said: To my love. I opened it.. and inside was the same bunny... chewing on the bed of rose petals she was sitting in.

I NAMED HER PANCAKE.. :) In rememberace of oolong and shes golden brown like pancakes. Word to hip hop shes taking over the world.

She chills with me in bed an we fall asleep together. She doesnt poop or pee in bed........... and she likes to just lounge by my side when im doing homework and stuff. SHE ROCKS....2003

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mighty fine looking bunny you got there, bet it'll make for great eating,

i got me a bunny im plumping up, thinking he'll be ready for roasting come next week, mmm hmm

no, but in all seriousness, that looks damn cute, my girl got me a belt, some chocolates and a little stuffed puppy

a bunny would be cool, r.i.p. oolonginator

so help me out here...

if it doesnt just piss and shit anywhere it wants, where does it go? and does it just roam around the house like a cat? a 'friend' of mine really wants one, and ive been trying to talk her out of it forever, insisting that they are the dumbest pets ever, based on my experiences with my pet rabbit as a kid. but my rabbit was a remedial one or something, yours seems cute. so whats the deal? did you have to train it or something?

ohhhh....I want one....I got two teddy bear hamsters last week, and one already died...then the remaining one (chocolate chunk) just randomly lost an eye!

i had abunny once but it died when i left town for the day and went north..whats weird is it had water food etc and plenty of ventilation but when we came home the fucker was as stiff as a board...pretty wierd....bunnies are cool i guess.....you should make like a little pimp suit and a hat for you wabbit.....;) and a cane too..flik it then post iot on here....

Bunnies can be trained to poop in their cage/bed pan thing only! Like cats, but cuter. Like cat litter I guess.. but it goes into its box with wood shavings not kitty litter.

Pancake only poops and pees when ishe's put in her cage. I think she holds it.

The only thing thats really wack is that I already have 2 dozen scratches all over my leg and arm.. the one on my legs deep and bled for 5 minutes.

:(

Re: .

Originally posted by westy

ohhhh....I want one....I got two teddy bear hamsters last week, and one already died...then the remaining one (chocolate chunk) just randomly lost an eye!

...lost an eye? :eek: oh shit, hahahhahahah. damn thats fucked up. :lol:

Guest FlamingHobo

bunnies are cool..i haven't liked them since mine ran away when i was about 6...we lived in "the ghetto" then...and i didn't go outside much..fuck that bunny..and fuck my parents for making me a scared child...:D

Guest uncle-boy

thats a cute bunny.

does anyone know that oolong never used to wear pancakes on his head.

its a japanese stuffed pancake looking thing. thats all.

Originally posted by uncle-boy

thats a cute bunny.

does anyone know that oolong never used to wear pancakes on his head.

its a japanese stuffed pancake looking thing. thats all.

:mad:

tomaytoe tomahto.. dont kill it uncle boy, dont kill it!!

Archived