hecz zonne got and the rest of you

mr.VIRS

Guest clockwork202

this thread is homo...why dont you all stop wasting you time mailing each other your books and do some real graff and fucking paint...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess you have no apreciation for anything huh? virs has put up with enough shit to last a lifetime from people who falsly criticize him> you dont know him, or evn if hes doin ok over in some 3rd world country.(no disresect about the loc.) its like a tribute book for having to put up with ish for the love of a scene.keep it real virs.ha ha

Guest landofdalost

Re: hey mr. sleestak !!!

Originally posted by MOM IS RIGHT

I am not a moron, and you dont have to talk down to me like a 5 year old. So i dont have many connections with people here other than posting and therefore no trust from the others involved with the book (in regard to keeping their address info safe). When i mentioned being a cop it was more for those that would send me the book than trying to fuck with mr virs. cuz when i get a package there is a little thing called a return address, when a cop has your return address i would say thats a bad thing. dosent mean they show up and knock down your door, but they know who you are and can get a much better handle on watching you. Not that a whole lot of tax dollars are sitting around for them to use to post a cop out front your house to watch and follow you, but they know. So i dunno past that, i feel you either need to better understand where people are comming from before you open your fat mouth, or better dont open it and just post your gigger-ish work. by the way i think you work is great, and even when your being an ass I am secure enough to compliment your work.

cops have better things to do than park a patrolman in front of your house hold or watch you.... graffiti is one of thlowest on the scale...unless your espo books can only prove you do it.... but you have to fucking get caught first... think think think

I GOT THE BOOK!!!

I GOT THE BOOK!!!

and no I wasn't in CALI a few months ago... the only places that I have hit outside CHICAGO is... UNIVERSITY OF IOWA... ILLINOIS STATE UNIVERSITY... WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY... SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY... UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN... TEXAS... CANCUN... AND CANADA... thats all!!!

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Archived