hecz zonne got and the rest of you

mr.VIRS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea ill hit it to virs iv been where youve been man still am but fuck it im still doin my thing just like u and i respect that......all tho u where some times aggravating............when it comes near louisiana hit me up at floodedveinz@aol.com.......ps land ofthe lost what would it take to get some of your work?

I'M NOT LAUGHING AT HIS FAGGOT REMARKS BUT I AM AT HIS SCREEN NAME...

Originally posted by MURDER INC.

you guys are like faggots in a gay bar.. ' will you hit my book?????????"

YEAH I BET JA RULE HELD A GUN TO YOR HEAD AND MADE YOU PICK THAT NAME... ITS MURDAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! faggot ass faggot...:lol:

mEn@cE* :king: wE

can't believe I missed it the first time???

Guest landofdalost
Originally posted by MOM IS RIGHT

HEY GUYS IM STILL INTRESTED ... MAYBE YOU ARE NOT ... I DUNNO ... BUT I LIKE THAT LITTLE GUYS VIRS AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME WORK IN HIS BOOK. YOU CAN ALLWAYS TELL ME IM A COP AND TO FUCK OFF ... BUT WHATEVER YOU WISH .... LET ME IN ON THE KNOW !! ZIRE714@YAHOO.COM

wow...your really smart..... first of, if you are a cop and you live so far away from him (virs) then who the fuck cares...your out of your jurisdiction....numbnuts you cant do shit .....second.... you can only get arrest people/kids in the act of vandalism (actual painting on walls) and not having it in some stupid blackbook.... but yeah you already knew that.... piece

Archived