Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cheesecurd

cryo-trans

Guest cheesecurd

can anyone tell me what's up with the locations on the top of the door? do they all go back to that location? sorry if this has been asked already. where the heck is manasassas?

Hayden Lake?...Yeah I seen those. There was a streak on one from Enola, PA. So they go there. I've seen Hybrid, Freak, Mazer, Geek, Maest, Jerk, Aom, and some NSF stuff.

They aren't based in the city they mention, nor are they assigned to a route involving it...but they show up there once in a while by chance.

I seen it!

Guest cheesecurd

ok, after googlesearching I found a couple railfan sites where they posted lots of flicks of individual cryo trans boxes. none of them had the same location printed on them. was this just a coincidence or are they all like snowflakes?

snowflakes.

each one has a different city.

the only thing the cities seem to have in common (that I've seen) is that they all have rail access.

Guest cheesecurd

That's awesome. I got @#$%^&*( on lock. thanks for the help.

THE COMPANY KNOWS WHICH TOWNS ARE ON WHAT # CARS, SO YOU MAY WANT TO THINK TWICE ABOUT naming the towns, and sorry for the caps.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

They aren't based in the city they mention, nor are they assigned to a route involving it...but they show up there once in a while by chance.

I seen it!

dat's rite!! I seen it too.. and some of 'em get buffed also. hooray for artificial snow!

Guest cheesecurd

I just have pictures of those particular the cars bucko...no sensitive stuff...I'm not that dumb. thats' way less info than showing a flick with a reporting mark. I got greenland and sierra leone on lock.

I'm salty cause I feel like I got buffed. thanks for the help though

Guest Party boy

i painted 3 cryotrans the other night and all 3 where previously buffed, i could see pieces behind the shitty paint job

fuck cryo-tranz

i seen a couple fools paint one at one of my yards... then saw it a couple montha later at the switching yard wiped off with some chemical shit. i could barely see their letters but i know it was their pieces.

Re: fuck cryo-tranz

Originally posted by fuckopinions

i seen a couple fools paint one at one of my yards... then saw it a couple montha later at the switching yard wiped off with some chemical shit. i could barely see their letters but i know it was their pieces.

IV'E HEARD THAT GAY SHIT 2 BOUT THEM BUFFING THEM SHITS FAST

BUT FUCK IT-----PAINT'EM AND FUCK THE BUFF!!!:king:

Re: fuck cryo-tranz

Originally posted by fuckopinions

i have also witnessed this happen to a BFK car. sad.

Guest montanaman

Re: Re: fuck cryo-tranz

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

i have also witnessed this happen to a BFK car. sad. [/quote

yeah i thought i was buggin about those cryos too but i guess its tru there getting buffed with this chemical... fuck the buff and fuck the cryo :mad: :mad: :mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this