how long do you last?????

drug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SIVIK
Originally posted by HELEX

I could be in my yard for hours if i wanted, But usually dont!I have a few different spots and they all vary!I keep track of what freights are going where and when.this usually keeps me on track and know what cars are on there way out and whats on the way in!Pay attention to a yrd and you will have a way more productive freight year!:)

Guys chill in freight yards pretty much all day here.

As 4 passenger yards that another story....anywhere from 20min-1.5 hours but that varies.

2 paint a quality peice id say bout 2hours thats with rollin the wall with a wash though & chilln not rushn.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i answered as damn chill with parties and picnics cause thats what i aim for and we do that here sometimes in out of town yards.... really though the intown yards where i usually paint it's not good to stay more than hour cause there is a special rail police unit and i wouldn't start the party cause i don't think the workers would be all that down, maybe if we gave them some beers, we did meet this one girl who worked in the yards, she was dope, she liked what we were painting and chilled with us a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

here comes the shit talking, Ratster - I don't like you, weren't you talking about just gettting started like 2 weeks ago

why are you painting freights, I don't and I'm on 2 years,

I know i just started a shit storm sorry - I'm drunk and pissed

• 2 weeks later...

Archived