Do -->you believe in ghosts?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Eh, it's not a scary book... it's the opposite. It quite astoundingly demolishes people's belief in ghosts, UFO's and other assorted "supernatural" phenomena.

I've seen plenty of ghosts, and in third grade I experienced a full-blown apparition, yet I don't believe in them. This book explains why. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I have been having really weird experiences when I sleep lately....I fall asleep, and wake up with my whole body shaking violently only i cant move at all for like 20 seconds...its really weird and I have no clue what to think...I think I see a black figure also...but I dont know if its just my mind...

yeah i used to rent a room in a house with a family and 3 other students, one girl there was adopted by the owner of the house i think she was a witch, i would here her chanting in some weird language at like 3in the morning and find myself unable to move while i could sense something around me, it was pretty weird it still happens to me sometimes, i dont know maybe i do it to myself:confused:

Me and about 5 friends were watching a movie really late one night in the dark part of thier house. Now I've heard my friends talk about weird shit happening before, like things that have been missing forever showing up in the most obvious spots. Anyway, we're sitting there watching the movie.... and we hear this loud fast knock.... it sounded like someone was in the room and the had knocked on the wall. Everyone kinda froze real quick and just had a fucked up look on their faces. Nobody was fucking around knocking on anything... it truly was some weird shit. The house is real old too. There were some very elderly people living there before him and I think one may have even died in the house. It scared me pretty good.... but it was fun.... I have more that I'll post.

'Nother one

My Uncle was hearing voices telling him to go outside and dig, he found the right spot and started digging, his brother and his wife went to help him. After a while sure enough he came upon some gold spanish coins(this is in mexico), a lot of these coins. He starts to gather them up when all of a sudden he finds himself being pulled under the ground, the devil appears and tell my aunt that they can have the money in exchange for her husband. She says "no" and she and my uncles brother struggle to pull him out. They finally do and right away cover the hole up. Also this next part is weird, sometime after my uncle died my aunt was spotted dancing with the devil(floating in air). I got more but my fingers are tired. . .

Re: 'Nother one

Originally posted by eseLokE1uno

My Uncle was hearing voices telling him to go outside and dig, he found the right spot and started digging, his brother and his wife went to help him. After a while sure enough he came upon some gold spanish coins(this is in mexico), a lot of these coins. He starts to gather them up when all of a sudden he finds himself being pulled under the ground, the devil appears and tell my aunt that they can have the money in exchange for her husband. She says "no" and she and my uncles brother struggle to pull him out. They finally do and right away cover the hole up. Also this next part is weird, sometime after my uncle died my aunt was spotted dancing with the devil(floating in air). I got more but my fingers are tired. . .

damn. i find the whole talking to the devil thing kind of hard to believe. get the gold coins anyway?

when i was around six or seven i spent the night at some ladies house in costa rica, it was on the way to the airport. I remember feeling weird in the house, i didnt know the people in it. It was hard for me to sleep that night, she had lots of weird stuff in the house. When i woke up in the morning i had a large bruz in the shape of a hand on my stomach. This experience scared me for life, i still stare at my closset for hours before i can fall asleep.

Originally posted by noezywriter

when i was a kid...i had this picture of ballons that was half mirror half picture....well anyways..i heard of some story where you say a guys name 5 times his face would appear and would atack you if you sadi his name ever again....well..me and a friend sayd the name 5 times....and every night untill i got rid of the mirror i could see the shape of a face and it was tilted towards me liek it was staring at me.....it always appeared around midnight....not sure f it was just a light and the ballons taking shape but it looked to real.....i got rd of it after 2 yeas when i finally got the guts o tell my parents..i was like 6 or 7.....

i got more....ill tell in a bit....my heads spinning

i was paranoid about this kind of shit for years, when ever i was even in the presence of a mirror i wouldnt even think his name.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by willy.wonka

this guy has obviously never heard of the "night marchers" hawai'i's

scariest ghosts

It's Carl Sagan, dude... the man has heard it all. Not to mention done a lot of work in the Mauna Kea observatories, so I'm sure he's been confronted by the tales.

Like I said, I've seen my fair share of convincing ghosts, one of which physically interacted with me and another which two of my friends also witnessed, an apparition, and 3 OBE's (which I can willingly carry out almost every time I have a lucid dream, but I always decide not to... too fucking scary). Yet I keep a rational outlook on it, and don't believe any of these to be supernatural at all. Beer,

El Mamerro

I just remembered something that happened about 2 years ago. Me and a friend were at this guys house, kind of an old house which he claimed to be haunted. He said that sometimes at night he heard people walking around in the basement next to his bedroom. We were sceptical so decided to stay the night. Surely enough, around 3am, we can hear someone vividly walking around the basement, lasted for about 10 minutes. We all just stood their with the most fucked up look on our faces, part scared, part confused, part excited. It was crazy.

one night i just got into my bed, and i heard my refrigerator door open then close. I was like what the fuck and then just figured it was nothing but like a minute later i felt like someone was rolling on top of me then i couldnt or breathe or move or anything. i thought it was al litle weird but the next week i was in one of classes and some dude from hawaii was sayin how that happened to him a couple of times where he was clamped down and couldnt breathe (i didnt say anything about it) he said it was somehawaii ancestory ghost of a tribal chief or some shit. some freaked out shit.

saw my dead grandpa about 3 months after he was burried, in my hallway, asked me why i called for my grandma.. *(i think it was in reference to a dream i had about him where i screamed out grandma..)* i was only like 8 or something..

and then when i was 15 me and my friend thought it would be cool to go to a graveyard at night, and before we even drive in we see a HUGE red light moving left to right in the graveyard.. we turned our headlights towards it and there was nothing.. not even the light.. but the minute the light would leave the range of the headlights it would light back up.. and then keep going back and forth across the whole thing...

ghosts scare the shit out of me. not nearly as much as aliens.

From Wonkas nightmares thread

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I remember seeing something when I was a kid living in my parents house. I had the upstairs room which was kinda like a dormer...right next to the attic. Something woke me up in the early hours...right around dawn. There was a little bit of light from outside. I had been sleeping pretty hard and was pretty foggy when I woke up. Despite this I very distinctly remember seeing a shadow of a person (only way to describe it) walking upright. The figure headed from my door to my closet door which went into the attic. I remember it really freaking me out, but I just told myself it was my parents. I threw the covers over my head and tried going back to sleep. When I woke up again, I went downstairs and proceded to ask my mom if anyone had gone upstairs to my room for some reason that morning. The answer was a big fat NO.

Originally posted by shitmop-1$

When i woke up in the morning i had a large bruz in the shape of a hand on my stomach. This experience scared me for life, i still stare at my closset for hours before i can fall asleep.

That's happened to me before. Turns out I just slept on my hand all night, the handprint lasted for about an hour.

See, there's a rational explanation for everything... or is there?! *evil laughter* http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon22.gif'>

Archived