Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Devilush

fuck yea!!!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

how rude of me.. I didn't say hello!

you haven't missed much -- some of the topics have been kinda boring but hey, that's my op.

Guest WebsterUno

Hey D'Lush, did you go to Metropolis?

awwww. roe!!! i got your letter....thanks dude. it's been a sad sad sad coupla weeks for me. but things are picking up.

hey, meant to get a hold of you but internet was down last night. sorry we couldnt hook it up but ive talked to the homie, and next thursday looks good for both of us. lemme know... hope alls well...

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by jades_blue:

forgot to mention miss d'lush -- you did a fab job on the mag.

Thats why I asked, my friend has a friend from the yay, they went to Metropolis together, she put out a mini-mag too. I thought it was you. She has pix of a lil girl in it, and tons of flix of frisco heads. I thought it was you. My bad. I dont rave anymore either, not since Planet New Year going into 95. Damn, Im a geezer.

i was lookin at a couple of those pics they fucking go off with the lights huh. I think maybe i could have a lil fun at one of those jammies maybe im deprived

it's cool seeking. i'm down to see you guys next thurs. we shall meet in the city then? all is well with me..it's been a tough two weeks though with meta and this whole laying off people at work. but i'm safe here, fortunately.

why thank you miss jades...i'll email you back with some comments on the website. over all, you did a great job! yea, it's not me webster. but it's all good that you at least had me in your head. i don't rave. the next issue should have some more action flicks of writers. and interviews this time. it's gonna be phat ass.

oh yea seeking, you know my number and email so just confirm it with me anytime before thurs.

the mag is still ghetto though.

DUN Dh d DUN...DEVILUSH!!!!!

hello....im talkin wit my x on the phone and whoa let me tell you i have never been so bored in my life...i told her my aunt took my computer to her office so i have to keep my typing down...oh God....she lags more than my computer...but good to see you and jade.....you girls pop up on the computer on the same time too...probably on that same schedual{monthly that is}hahaha

well.......

im leaving the desert and going back to my tropical hawaii.. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

ahhhh so that's whats happening with you! i hope you got my email! what's up with the mr. slugworth thinggy?

yea jade and i are at work. but we dont' work at the same place. they finally cleared up my computer here at work so now i'm on this thing. which means i won't get any work done. fuck. well, you better give me an addy so i can send over a zine to you!

well...

i didnt like the mr slugworth too much...i felt evil...and i am more of the wonka if anything..i might even start hittin wonka up..and get some kinda sticker that looks like the wonka bars for fun...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

[This message has been edited by willy_wonka (edited 07-06-2001).]

seee here i am posting shit instead of working...slap me on the hand for being so sluggish. i'm emailing you right now....

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by jades_blue:

HEY! Watch it with your monthly schedule comments... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> Besides, I've been on the comp. Just kinda.. watching. Creepy huh?

mr webster -- So, you went to planet new year in 95? Wasn't that at Henry J?

I think so, its been a while, and Im a smoker,

so, yeah. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'> I was also frying balls, but I

stopped dosing after my 10th hit.

I didnt want to lose my marbles. It was the

one that had a huge ferris wheel, and like five rooms.

It had matress' and my name all over the place. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

hey, I was there. Except I don't remember what was on the walls and I don't remember seeing any matress. Were those outside (?) I was on a flying saucer & 2 hits... (And I'm a smoker as well.) sorry if I'm buggin ya.. just re-living some old times in my little brain (what I can remember at least.)

whoa.. did you say you took 10 hits that night?

Hey Devilush i got your magazine and some of your work i gotta say i loved the magazine and your characters and i put the stickers in my black book so how are you?