Conspicuous Eyebrows

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The REc

Originally posted by graffincDOTc

how can you not see how they could be... but if you "know" i cant

argue that i guess...

no.. that sole is too busted to be done by pure.. not to sound harsh.. but i think pures just better then that.

Guest thewhite2pac

thats some jew nigger shit, whats up that green cezoe mr. green? take dat shit off, its a most hanus embarassment. i want to see more acne shit that kid is fresh. (seriously take that shit of kid, it pains me to look at it)

Guest thewhite2pac

take a chance

Who said something about the new chance? if you want a copy give me a hoot and i will send you one, after i get around to mailing a couple of long overdue packages.

Re: "thats some jew nigger shit"

Originally posted by melvinakro

can you explain what you mean by that ?

theres a few people... who think its quite cool to use this phrase.. from what i can assume. thewhite2pac was remarking.. on certain peoples .. remarks.. redundant as that sounds..

Guest KING OF HELL

HUUUUUGE fan of COOKS. If you read this man, we emailed a few times and then lost touch..holler at my email. Inspiring. Bobby Hope knows he's my hero. Pure is my boy, but he prolly forgot I exist even though I put him in LOVE krew. hahahaha

Guest KING OF HELL

L.O.V.E.

leaving our visions everywhere.

yeah, i was younger and a whole lot more cheesy when i started that, but in retrospect, it was just all my friends. good kids.

Guest thewhite2pac

the chance

yo, Rickjameski why you blowin' up spot? Just cuz we ain't got nno distribution deal like the source? Any way Benzino said he'd hook me up wit' da capital to start shit propa. And the phrase "jew nigger shit" is an inside joke if you will a phase above your comprehension, don't worry because i am a black jew (like sammy davis), so i'm not a rascist!

Archived